Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I beleive this country is under a biological attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I beleive this country is under a biological attack Empty
PostSubject: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Possibly from multiple sources.

I urge my fellow forum members to be extremely cautious with the washing of hands, especially when you go in public.

Be careful of how close you get to people, don't breath their space.

Watch what you eat, render it sterile before doing so.

Even with all of this, there is no way to stop it if certain products become contaminated.

Know that virus can only live in certain conditions, but bacteria's are easier to manipulate. And poisons are also a worry.

I'm not paranoid without a reason.

just be cautious. It never hurts to preach caution to our loved ones in such times as these.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:53 pm

I carry colloidal silver...great protection....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I carry colloidal silver...great protection....

Are you ingesting it on a regular basis?

I have my doubts about it to be honest but have heard of it.

Question. Do you not think that silver will mess up your electrolytes thus messing around with your cellular biological normal activities?

I work with silver nitrates btw. we have to dispose of the silver as a metal.

I know your background, so give me the just.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:31 pm

You do need to use high quality colloidal. The homemade stuff can turn you blue in large quantities. Silver is one of the oldest protectors against disease there is...kills werewolves also . Seriously viruses and bacterial can never become immune to it. I atomize it and spray it into the air and breath it. Works like a champ. I been working in hospitals for years around sick people and have had very little problem personally. My worst problems are allergies and silver has no effect there as it is my own body fighting against what it perceives as an invader....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You do need to use high quality colloidal. The homemade stuff can turn you blue in large quantities. Silver is one of the oldest protectors against disease there is...kills werewolves also . Seriously viruses and bacterial can never become immune to it. I atomize it and spray it into the air and breath it. Works like a champ. I been working in hospitals for years around sick people and have had very little problem personally. My worst problems are allergies and silver has no effect there as it is my own body fighting against what it perceives as an invader....

I really think the blueman was a fraud. silver doesnt precipitate as blue to my knowledge, it precipitates as black. copper and iron precipitate as blue.

Also, im not sure your able to purchase silver in any strong amount. because if so when you got it on you, you would turn black as soon as you went in the sun. sun is a reducer.

to give you a general idea of where my thoughts come from >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_stain

I would be interested in knowing what they mix the silver in for these compounds.

Im not saying silver doesnt work. Because in theory it would as bacteria, fungus and many other organism cell walls attract silver and it could mess up thier metabolism once attached, which is why I asked about it affect electrolytes, or even the ion movement in your cell walls. Another concern is the build up in the brain. Because i know mercury accumulates in the brain. I dont have any information about silver accumulating in the brain, im just postulating and curious. I might even try silver after I research it myself thouroughly. Although I rarely get sick with organisms myself. Good hygeine goes a long way. Being a hermit doesnt hurt either lol

Let me ask you Teo, and i know you have talked about this before. Is it not obvious that we are under some sort of biological attack? And wouldnt all these new diseases we hear about on the TV all of a sudden make people want more access to a doctor(turning people into little hypochondriacs??

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 am

Since most life at an elemental level is electrical I am sure the mechanics of silver has something to do with charges in the viral cells. As far as accumulations in the brain I don't think it behaves like mercury. I have a bottle of silver that has been exposed to light for months and is still perfectly clear. I been using it for many years and I am still functioning at a fairly high level so no damage noticed....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:14 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Since most life at an elemental level is electrical I am sure the mechanics of silver has something to do with charges in the viral cells. As far as accumulations in the brain I don't think it behaves like mercury. I have a bottle of silver that has been exposed to light for months and is still perfectly clear. I been using it for many years and I am still functioning at a fairly high level so no damage noticed....

Oh well, maybe its different than what I am familiar with.

Thanks for the interesting thought this morning. You woke my brain up a little lol

speaking of brains.... I could only find this.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6650140

Smile
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:51 am

Guess If I ever give birth to rats they may have shiny brains...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:11 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Guess If I ever give birth to rats they may have shiny brains...

if you give birth to anything, Im pretty sure its going to have a shiny brain. alien

Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:39 pm

I tried spraying windex on all the food at the buffet where I eat to " render it sterile " but I got arrested.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Eddard wrote:
I tried spraying windex on all the food at the buffet where I eat to " render it sterile " but I got arrested.

You should of gotten arrested for thinking index would render it sterile LOL

You need to have a antimicrobial.

Don't be fooled by all the cute little alcohol hand sanitizers, they are basically useless. better than nothing, but don't count on them.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Chrissy, I will take the normal precautions against infection, but I am not going to let paranoia ruin my life. I'd rather die happy than live a few days longer with a scowl on my face.

No, I don't think we are under any more biological attack than our normal onslaught. I have concerns about antibiotic-resistant strains, but there isn't much we can do about it, besides normal hygiene.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I beleive this country is under a biological attack   I beleive this country is under a biological attack Empty

Back to top Go down

I beleive this country is under a biological attack
Page 1 of 1