Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey watch this ! screaming follows.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey watch this ! screaming follows. Empty
PostSubject: Hey watch this ! screaming follows.   Hey watch this ! screaming follows. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-burned-armpit-hair-led-idaho-car-crash-224928802.html

Hey watch this ! screaming follows. Fca6d994a1d1ff245f0f6a7067000692

This Sept. 14, 2014 photo provided by the Ada County, Idaho, Sheriff's Office shows a Ford Bronco after it crashed with five teenagers aboard, after authorities say one of the passengers lit the driver’s armpit hair on fire with a lighter in rural Ada County outside of Bosie. All five were hurt in the crash Sunday and had to receive medical treatment. (AP Photo/Ada County Sheriff’s Office)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hey watch this ! screaming follows.   Hey watch this ! screaming follows. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 pm

That's gonna leave a mark!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Hey watch this ! screaming follows.   Hey watch this ! screaming follows. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:05 pm

well that was stupid.

I think when they all get well, the other 4 has permission to beat the shit out of the one who lit the arm pit hair.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Hey watch this ! screaming follows.   Hey watch this ! screaming follows. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
well that was stupid.

I think when they all get well, the other 4 has permission to beat the shit out of the one who lit the arm pit hair.

My parents would not have waited for the other four to kick my ass if I had done that. They would have done it for them.

That was really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey watch this ! screaming follows.   Hey watch this ! screaming follows. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey watch this ! screaming follows.
Page 1 of 1