Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.

Go down 
+3
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. Empty
PostSubject: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:53 pm

http://www.fox30jax.com/

Grandfather kills daughter, her 6 children in Bell, Florida
The Gilchrist County Sheriff’s Office confirmed a grandfather shot his daughter and her six children before taking his own life at a home in Bell, Florida.

Cowardly piece of shit !...grind his hide up and feed it to the hogs...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Makes me sick at my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:35 am

This is horrible Sad

What in the world can make someone do such? I just can't grasp it
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:42 am

I can't read it... just wish he had started in the opposite order.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:52 am

A convicted felon, "accidentally" killed his son years ago and then this.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 am

nochain wrote:
A convicted felon, "accidentally" killed his son years ago and then this.

Too bad someone didn't get to him before the murders of the innocent...
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Chrissy is asking the right question. What made him do it? Genes? Evil? A pathogen? Voices? Boredom?

As long as we keep the "mental" in mental health which precludes treatment for a host of conditions, and substitute qualified healthcare providers and inpatient facilities with law enforcement officers and jails, these things are going to keep happening.

I don't buy it that we can just label this guy as evil or crazy, dust off our hands and then get back to mowing the lawn.

This guy needed diagnostics and treatment. We have got to get the PHYSICAL causes determined, researched and treated when someone is neurologically ill. Insurance coverage should be no different that treatment for any other illness. As long as we just shrug off people as  "crazy" or "evil," then healthcare coverage won't cover diagnostics and treatment…..and these people will live in situations that feed their problems to the point that they injure and kill. This guy probably needed to be in an inpatient program but there are virtually no places like that anymore and coverage? Forget it.

Besides, if we really treat these people as physically ill, then that messes with our whole religious concepts of God, the soul, and good and evil, doesn't it? Could it be that we are just a manifestation of the genes, environment, brain cell wiring, and exposure to pathogens?

Ooooo, we sure wouldn't want to find that out…….

Better to shake our heads, judge, consider ourselves better than the mentally* ill, and believe God's grace has been bestowed upon us for our clean living and moral righteousness ….that we are "good" and they are "evil"….so we can look down from above with our righteous souls and condemn.

Raise Cain all you want; we are to blame. We didn't protect those kids.

*akin to the heartly ill, kidneyly ill, liverly ill, skinly ill…. shouldn't it just be …. ill?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Actually our hubris causes this often. We proudly like to think professionals can solve these problems yet the very drugs they give folks like this cause them to become violent....
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Great point, Teo. I have seen this too. The last and greatest frontier is the brain. We know so very little about it. I've witnessed the violence that can come from the right medication but the wrong dosage, and the wrong medication altogether.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Amen, sister. Great post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.   Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children. Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandfather kills Daughter and 6 children.
Page 1 of 1