Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My daughter the chemistry major...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda

Linda

My daughter the chemistry major... Empty
PostSubject: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:18 am

Had to laugh this morning as I received this video from my daughter.  Last year chemistry major who is also a musician.  This song has been great from the beginning and through all the "spoofs."

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:39 am

Loved it.

My minor is in chemistry (biology major).
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:44 am

Which university, Eric? She's at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, TN. The battle call for the football team is "Go Peay!"

Only my kids would end up at a school with such wit! Razz
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:00 am

UWF... In a town called Pensacola. Ever heard of it?
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:06 am

Ah yes. The place where I need nine more classes to finish. I'm 54 been to three other universities and UWF needs my ACT/SAT from high school. Good ol' PHS transcript, too.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:51 am

When UWF had me enrolled, PJC sent me a letter saying I was on final academic probation.

I was at PJC to party, and boy, did I. Three years full-time. Didn't graduate from there, obviously.

At PJC, I majored in foosball, stupid center (student center), drugs, and loose women. It was the '60's, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:56 am

The summer of 1979 I'm registering for classes at PJC. Sitting in the admin building and this "professor" approaches me. Rubs my shoulders and tells me I need to take his sociology class or maybe it was psychology class. He was a creeper. The accounting professor owned a bar. Always had funny stories to break the monotony of numbers.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 am

SheWrites wrote:
The summer of 1979 I'm registering for classes at PJC.  Sitting in the admin building and this "professor" approaches me.  Rubs my shoulders and tells me I need to take his sociology class or maybe it was psychology class.  He was a creeper.  The accounting professor owned a bar.  Always had funny stories to break the monotony of numbers.  

Sounds like that series "the following" on netflix....glad you didn't take that guys class....
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:01 am

My gut feeling has always served me well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daughter the chemistry major...   My daughter the chemistry major... Empty

Back to top Go down

My daughter the chemistry major...
Page 1 of 1