Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Troy Moon. Still stupid after all these years

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Troy Moon. Still stupid after all these years Empty
PostSubject: Troy Moon. Still stupid after all these years   Troy Moon. Still stupid after all these years EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:24 pm

In a recent colume troy basically makes a joke out of the beheaded journalist when someone complains that the pnj didnt mention it. What an ass............

A few us here at the Pensacola News Journal get called out by a letter writer — see Wednesday's Opinion page — for not addressing the beheadings of American journalists by terrorists in the Middle East.

all murdered by Muslims, the followers of Allah, Shariah lawlessness and insanity. Yet not a peep of indignation or condemnation from OUR Pensacola News Journal,'' the letter writer said. Then, there were accusations that we were bowing to political correctness, whatever that means, or too concerned about offending others, to condemn the violent acts.

So — and I'm speaking for myself, not the PNJ — I make this plea: Stop beheading people! It's wrong! And I condemn such violent acts!

Don't know how much pull I have over in the Middle East, but there you go, letter writer. I hope it helps,
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/2014/09/09/islam-one-three-abrahamic-faiths/15334163/

Then he goes on to talk about how beautiful the muslim religion is. Ends it by speaking muslim.

What a freaking disgrace your area is still infected with such a peace of shit.

And dont come harping at me. You dont start a convo about muslims beheading an Ameri can and then make the topic a plea for muslim love.

DOUCH BAG AWARD

Too bad he wasnt the journalist who got whacked.
Back to top Go down

Troy Moon. Still stupid after all these years
Page 1 of 1