Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beheaded goat found in Westchester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Beheaded goat found in Westchester Empty
PostSubject: Beheaded goat found in Westchester   Beheaded goat found in Westchester EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:42 am

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -
The carcasses of beheaded birds, goat, and other animals were found in bags dumped on the side of a road near a reservoir in Westchester County, the local SPCA said.

The New York City Department of Environmental Protection found the bags Monday at the intersection of Route 129 and Underhill Avenue near the New Croton Reservoir in Yorktown. Officers called the SPCA of Westchester.

A necropsy will be performed on the goat to determine how it died, according to Ernest Lungaro of the Humane Law Enforcement Unit of the SPCA of Westchester, a no-kill shelter.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26375932/spca-beheaded-goat-birds

a autopsy needs to be done to see how it died? Neutral

Another example how many of these cultures coming to America don't fit us. You see this type of thing in Miami area a lot with chickens for voodoo. I think this may be devil worshipping though. Obviously some type of sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Beheaded goat found in Westchester   Beheaded goat found in Westchester EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 pm

I had that same thought, Chrissy*.

I think cutting the head off the goat would probably be the cause of death? Of course, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Beheaded goat found in Westchester   Beheaded goat found in Westchester EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:44 am

Eric wrote:

I think cutting the head off the goat would probably be the cause of death?  Of course, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, lol.

lol!

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Beheaded goat found in Westchester   Beheaded goat found in Westchester EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 am

Eric wrote:

I think cutting the head off the goat would probably be the cause of death?  Of course, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, lol.

That was LOL funny!...Procedure to determine how the goat died....Have they at least ruled out natural causes?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beheaded goat found in Westchester   Beheaded goat found in Westchester Empty

Back to top Go down

Beheaded goat found in Westchester
Page 1 of 1