Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella Empty
PostSubject: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:44 am

http://www.infowars.com/heavily-armed-swat-team-swarms-cal-state-because-of-an-umbrella/

In San Marcos, California, where students and staff members are always looking out for potential domestic terrorists, a call to 9-1-1 prompted a full university lock-down and brought elite members of the police department out in force.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/heavily-armed-swat-team-swarms-cal-state-because-of-an-umbrella/

In San Marcos, California, where students and staff members are always looking out for potential domestic terrorists, a call to 9-1-1 prompted a full university lock-down and brought elite members of the police department out in force.

And sadly that's the world today....guess it's better to have this than the alternative....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 am

I think I'd prefer the alternative if I were ever in a real situation like they feared. I'd much rather have the means to lawfully protect myself... than be forced to rely on bloated militaristic govt force. But then I'm more comfortable in a car when I'm driving too.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 am

The Dude wrote:
I think I'd prefer the alternative if I were ever in a real situation like they feared. I'd much rather have the means to lawfully protect myself... than be forced to rely on bloated militaristic govt force. But then I'm more comfortable in a car when I'm driving too.

There is logic...common sense....in taking care of yourself!... Response times may be great but when minutes feel like hours protect yourself and loved ones and articulate your reasoning later...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:49 pm

That makes me think about the torture (mistreatment) of the terrorists in gitmo and other locations. Those bleeding hearts don't take into account that those people target innocent civilians... and their knowledge of terrorist acts can save innocents. If someone broke into a house and kidnapped the wife and kids... but you somehow managed to subdue and disarm one of them. Who wouldn't force that person to talk... by any means necessary? Once anyone targets innocent people I say their fair game.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I get anxiety when I think about waterboarding being done to me and how I would react.  

I think I would tell 'em whatever they wanted... no waterboarding necessary... pulease.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm

If I was being tortured....Yeah I would just give them Eric his address , phone number and say he was the ring leader....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:56 am

Eric wrote:
I get anxiety when I think about waterboarding being done to me and how I would react.  

I think I would tell 'em whatever they wanted... no waterboarding necessary... pulease.

Waterboarding is done the terrorist has the ability to speak....Terrorists behead....the victim is........Of the two suddenly waterboarding doesn't seem quite as a torture....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:49 am

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
If I was being tortured....Yeah I would just give them Eric his address , phone number and say he was the ring leader....

"Yeah, but Teo was the triggerman. I swear..."

"And he pulls the wings off flies for fun. The cad."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Well yeah that fly thing is true....I call them "walks" after I de-wing them....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well yeah that fly thing is true....I call them "walks" after I de-wing them....

LOL, that's pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella   Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella
Page 1 of 1