Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mounties say brave 13-year-old girl stopped abduction attempt in B.C.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Mounties say brave 13-year-old girl stopped abduction attempt in B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Mounties say brave 13-year-old girl stopped abduction attempt in B.C.   Mounties say brave 13-year-old girl stopped abduction attempt in B.C. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:17 pm

http://www.news957.com/news/national/article/401710--mounties-say-brave-13-year-old-girl-stopped-abduction-attempt-in-b-c

QUESNEL, B.C. - A quick-thinking teenaged girl stopped an elderly woman from trying to abduct a seven-year-old boy in British Columbia's Cariboo region, say police.

What gets to me that they say they have dealt with the accused in the past, but not over any similar incidents.

"This seems to be an isolated incident with this female," she said, adding that police are investigating her motive.

---------------------------

I'm wondering who this elderly woman was going to deliver this young boy to... and I also wonder if this could be the first abduction where she was CAUGHT!

Seems that there is more to it than meets the eye...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Mounties say brave 13-year-old girl stopped abduction attempt in B.C.
Page 1 of 1