Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iraq Part III?....

Go down 
+3
Joanimaroni
nochain
mediawatcher
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:25 pm

I doubt rather seriously that very many of the kids from Honduras and Guatamala are ISIS members.

That takes Paranoia to a whole new height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 am

Otter wrote:
I doubt rather seriously that very many of the kids from Honduras and Guatamala are ISIS members.

I'm not paranoid. Just cautious. They could easily come across our open border. the EXPERTS have stated so. And lots of them are already here. If you think its just teeny children coming across the border you need to get some better news.

Did you watch the video I posted? This is for real.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:38 am

Otter wrote:

This reminds me of a book I read by Tom Clancy called "The Teeth of the Tiger". (A wikipedia article about the book)

In the book, Islamist terrorist cells come in through Mexico, bent on killing Americans.

The ISIS gang aren't coming over in rowboats... they are kinda busy killing folks right now that won't kowtow to their thinking. Al-Qaeda didn't come over in rowboats either, though, when they brought down the Twin Towers. Oh, wait, they didn't do it, it was a false flag operation, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 am

Eric wrote:
Otter wrote:

This reminds me of a book I read by Tom Clancy called "The Teeth of the Tiger".  (A wikipedia article about the book)

In the book, Islamist terrorist cells come in through Mexico, bent on killing Americans.

The ISIS gang aren't coming over in rowboats... they are kinda busy killing folks right now that won't kowtow to their thinking.  Al-Qaeda didn't come over in rowboats either, though, when they brought down the Twin Towers.  Oh, wait, they didn't do it, it was a false flag operation, eh?

Just a few months ago the cowh called them a "JV" organization...now look at what we are facing...Instead of the 'hip' rhetoric and campaign talk perhaps the cowh should have paid attention to his intelligence briefings which recognized this group was going to be a problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:31 am

Yeah, they're very scary cavemen driving around in their Toyotas.

Good Lord, get a grip.

Don't believe the hype.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:35 am

salinsky wrote:

Good Lord, get a grip.

Don't believe the hype.

That's right!

America has no responsibility to the suffering of others in the world. That is why our borders need to be closed.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:38 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Good Lord, get a grip.

Don't believe the hype.

That's right!

America has no responsibility to the suffering of others in the world. That is why our borders need to be closed.

'Don't believe the hype'..... Tell that to all those that have been slaughtered...Type of thinking that gotten us to where were are now at.... This administration/this cowh stated that we are not the world's policemen and the military cannot solve all the problems... Listen to his speech to the Naval Academy
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:57 am

MW, it's not easy to talk outta both sides of your mouth at the same time.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 am

Eric wrote:
MW, it's not easy to talk outta both sides of your mouth at the same time.

Well than what is the explanation of foreign policy for this cowh and his administration?.... The left is more upset with him for even going back into Iraq on a limited basis...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:31 am

Obama's speech, “we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable, and self-reliant Iraq,"

His foreign policy regarding Iraq was against the advice of his own military advisers.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Obama's speech, “we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable, and self-reliant Iraq,"

His foreign policy regarding Iraq was against the advice of his own military advisers.

Biden said it would one of the administrations biggest success stories....kinda like cowh [name] healthcare...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:25 am

Iraq and Afghanistan... abject failures.

The sad part of this is that our leaders are so euphoric with the trappings of their power, they aren't going to learn a damn thing from these experiences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:09 pm

I read in my little spare time today that Obama said this is going to take awhile.

I'm now starting to view wars as a way of America spreading our wealth. We kill a few of you to make I look like war and then we give you millions.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:24 pm

it's all part of our awesome foreign policy program. Oh, wait this helps our domestic policy too... keeps all those guys employed, right?? Yyyyyeahhh, that sounds guuuud!

jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Personally I think it's more about getting obummers poll numbers up.

The way I see it he knows his economic policies have made people poorer so now maybe he wants to be liked a little more by saving some people on a mountain

Just a fleeting thought
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Americans love a hero, right? Not a bad theory, but I don't think Obama is considering another term. I don't know who it would benefit for him to get his numbers up. Has no effect for the next democratic candidate. Ehh, but I guess it may negatively impact the next Republican candidate, which would be just as good, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:36 pm

riceme wrote:
Americans love a hero, right? Not a bad theory, but I don't think Obama is considering another term. I don't know who it would benefit for him to get his numbers up. Has no effect for the next democratic candidate. Ehh, but I guess it may negatively impact the next Republican candidate, which would be just as good, right?

Yeah, I know he's not considering another term. But his ego ya know.  Wink 

You make a good point about how him going back in and being "savior" for public opinion. Perhaps that's why he didn't want congress to vote on it. No credit for them hehe  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:57 pm

I really hate the whole partisan nitpicking game. It is so much bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:03 pm

riceme wrote:

agreed. but it is what it is. I would be fine if they got rid of political parties all together and just had people vote on ideas. That would mess up a lot of people wouldn't it LOL
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:06 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
riceme wrote:

agreed. but it is what it is. I would be fine if they got rid of political parties all together and just had people vote on ideas. That would mess up a lot of people wouldn't it LOL

Yeah, then certain people who shall remain nameless wouldn't be able to try and lay all the blame at the feet of "The Democrats" or "The Republicans." Then how would they ever argue??? Eeek!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:33 pm

That makes sense because what all Americans are really pining for is to take yet another big bite of yet another Middle Eastern shit sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 pm

And it'll still taste like shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 pm

salinsky wrote:
That makes sense because what all Americans are really pining for is to take yet another big bite of yet another Middle Eastern shit sandwich.

So why do you think he got involved again?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Ya'll/ Im watching this and I cant help it. Its like watching a horror movie. I cry of this. Watch the vids on this page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720876/Crucified-Caliphate-monsters-Iraq-descends-apocalypse-Islamic-State-fanatics-seize-towns-tell-terrified-Yazidi-Become-Muslims-noon-today-kill-you.html

I feel deeply in my soul that we are seeing something we are not mentally prepared to accept in this day and age.

I do not want to go back to Iraq. I really thought I was done with that after my son had come back from there. But my heart is breaking and I fear that we cant just not do nothing.

Im really sad and very torn. I feel the need to pray for a miracle. Because this isn't going to end well. I just feel it. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:21 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

So why do you think he got involved again?

I think he wants to prevent a genocide, wants to give the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga a chance to get their shit together, and most frustrating of all, placate our allies in the region who are suddenly panicked at the monster they largely created, financed, and armed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Part III?....     Iraq Part III?.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iraq Part III?....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next