Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZVUGKTUBM

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:51 pm

I didn't spend much time on ships, but I landed on the flight deck of both the Denver and Juneau along the way; I think during Team Spirt 79. I was a pilot with HMH-462 then; based out of Okinawa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
Eric

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Z, is it true that carrier pilots have such "big ones" that they have to walk bow-legged?Smile

You surely have my respect for landing on a pitching carrier deck with engines revved to the max (just in case the tailhook doesn't snatch ya).

Jake92

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Eric, Z flew helocopters..  The Denver and Juneau are both LPDs..  NO fighters can land on them other than a Harrier..

Z, did you fly 46s or 53s??
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:35 am

Eric wrote:
Z, is it true that carrier pilots have such "big ones" that they have to walk bow-legged?Smile

You surely have my respect for landing on a pitching carrier deck with engines revved to the max (just in case the tailhook doesn't snatch ya).
I believe Z was a helo pilot, don't know what is worse - an arrested landing or flying 50,000 parts in formation (helicopter).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   

Back to top Go down

So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: