Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?

Go down 
+3
mediawatcher
Melissa
nochain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:51 pm

I didn't spend much time on ships, but I landed on the flight deck of both the Denver and Juneau along the way; I think during Team Spirt 79. I was a pilot with HMH-462 then; based out of Okinawa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:02 am

Z, is it true that carrier pilots have such "big ones" that they have to walk bow-legged?Smile

You surely have my respect for landing on a pitching carrier deck with engines revved to the max (just in case the tailhook doesn't snatch ya).
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:08 am

Eric, Z flew helocopters..  The Denver and Juneau are both LPDs..  NO fighters can land on them other than a Harrier..

Z, did you fly 46s or 53s??
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 am

Eric wrote:
Z, is it true that carrier pilots have such "big ones" that they have to walk bow-legged?Smile

You surely have my respect for landing on a pitching carrier deck with engines revved to the max (just in case the tailhook doesn't snatch ya).
I believe Z was a helo pilot, don't know what is worse - an arrested landing or flying 50,000 parts in formation (helicopter).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?   So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So – who gets blamed if the government shuts down?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3