Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City Empty
PostSubject: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City Cxkm010
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TexasTamale

TexasTamale

PostSubject: Re: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh wow, amazing!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 pm

TexasTamale wrote:
Oh wow, amazing!

I never cease to be amazed at the HUMAN mind..I think sometimes we get a glimpse of god's mind through things like this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: would you like to look at my drawings....?   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

TexasTamale wrote:
Oh wow, amazing!

oh yeah....you should check out his mural of Rome. he nails it right down to the number of windows in certain buildings.

he is proof (for me) that there is a God, and we will never understand how or why we are here.

he's right up there with Raymond.
Back to top Go down
TexasTamale

TexasTamale

PostSubject: Re: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm

The minute detail that he sees is unbelievable isn't it Teo?

I haven't seen the mural of Rome tbear, I'll look for it. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 pm

he absolutely freaks me out. i watched a documentary about him and it made me want to stop even trying to do art.

his total recall leaves me grasping for descriptive words, and that doesn't happen very often.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 am

Thats amazing!

I think autistic people are proof of the evolution of man in this era.

autistic people have larger brains and are very sensitive to any outside disturbance, most have very sensative hearing and dont do well in noisy enviroments, because its hard ofr them to decifer all the info coming in at them. I kind of think of it as if someone had supersonic hearing and could hear everything coming in at them all at once, like hearing everyone in thier houses as you were driving down a road. That would make it hard to consentrate.

But get them in the quiet and you will see the guiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City   Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City Empty

Back to top Go down

Incredible - Autistic artist takes helicopter ride over NYC - Draws City
Page 1 of 1