Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There Was a Banning at PDF Today

Go down 
+5
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
yelladawg
instigator
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There Was a Banning at PDF Today Empty
PostSubject: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:28 pm

I won't name the poster......
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
instigator

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:44 pm

I know, I know but that would be instigating. It was 3 screen names that were banned but actually the same individual.
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:57 pm

They will return.

They are already here lurking in the weeds with their nasty thoughts and their ugly ways. Grinning and being nice. . . for the time being.

It is a crime not to expose them.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:01 pm

I'LL JUST STAY HERE AND HAVE FUN....
There Was a Banning at PDF Today E1GzZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:40 pm

i just hope it wasn't justin_casey. he's one of my favorite banned handles.

i mean, come on.

Justin Casey, MD, PRN.

oh well....at least i still have my dignity.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:47 pm

thread_bear wrote:
i just hope it wasn't justin_casey. he's one of my favorite banned handles.

i mean, come on.

Justin Casey, MD, PRN.

oh well....at least i still have my dignity.

Yeah I liked the show and your puns are creative..I don't see why everyone makes such a big deal about them ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:08 pm

I think I'll celebrate the whole awakening by eating 2 really big fat high caloried corn dogs covered in mustard..

Yes, thats the tickey
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

I wouldn't doubt that we are already graced with his presence.

Welcome, man.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 pm

The Tree is all woman all over, up and down and all around Wink

and I bare fruit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

EricEricson wrote:
I wouldn't doubt that we are already graced with his presence.

Welcome, man.

I agree with you and I believe I know what user name he is using here.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

*Tree*~ wrote:

I love bare fruit ..I bet this is a Chrissy tree,
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

*Tree*~ wrote:

You're the cutest thing that I ever did see
I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree

Steve Miller

(Hi Crissy)
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:41 pm

It took a machete to get through the 3rd grade vitriol over there...but hey, congratulations to them for their mastery and use of four letter words....

I think I like Teo's idea of fun....

but I refuse to wear the zebra suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Guys,

and she

Hugs

*Tree*~

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

SheSurfs wrote:
It took a machete to get through the 3rd grade vitriol over there...but hey, congratulations to them for their mastery and use of four letter words....

I think I like Teo's idea of fun....

but I refuse to wear the zebra suit.

what zebra suit....?

for what it's worth, what BOF did today took some serious restraint to only put ghandi in time out.

i got caught up in it yet again just because i spoke up.

the hate factory is a 24/7 operation. it only takes time off to oil the machinery and check for new orders coming in over the transom.
Back to top Go down
instigator

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Well admin I bet you think it's me since I'm the instigator. Well I assure you I was never an E-9 in the Ayrian nation.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

thread_bear wrote:

what zebra suit....?

It passed me up too, TB, but I noticed the gif in this thread with a zebra in it. I don't think I'd like to occupy the back legs if the suit, especially if the person occupying the front legs has gas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm

okay....i try to ignore the gifs.

i'm not sure why but i find them annoying, no matter the content.

maybe it's because i feel like someone is forcing me to watch something i don't care to watch. it's the same way i feel about blind links.

i never click on them. if you can't tell me about the issue or at least give me an overview, i'm not gonna bother going to your linked message. why should i make the effort to be offended by what they think...?

it's stoopid.

i don't like you, and btw, you should watch this.....?

really...?

idiots.
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:32 pm

*Tree*~ wrote:
Hi Guys,

and she

Hugs

*Tree*~

Razz

Its always good to have a tree handy in time of need LOL bounce bounce

Just kiddin' again, chrissy, doncha get mad at me, (whine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 am

yelladawg wrote:
*Tree*~ wrote:
Hi Guys,

and she

Hugs

*Tree*~

Razz

Its always good to have a tree handy in time of need LOL bounce bounce

Just kiddin' again, chrissy, doncha get mad at me, (whine)

Laughing No

Hey watch it!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 am

thread_bear wrote:

maybe it's because i feel like someone is forcing me to watch something i don't care to watch. it's the same way i feel about blind links.

i never click on them. if you can't tell me about the issue or at least give me an overview, i'm not gonna bother going to your linked message. why should i make the effort to be offended by what they think...?

it's stoopid.

really...?

idiots.

I don't mind the gifs... actually enjoy them (except that bear scratching his wiener)

I agree on videos that are just a link with no explanation... and WHY do I want to go to it? And loooong videos. Why in the hell do I want to spend the next half hour watching a recommended video? It had better be DAMN good!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

instigator wrote:
Well admin I bet you think it's me since I'm the instigator. Well I assure you I was never an E-9 in the Ayrian nation.

No I do not think it is you. You're cool.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 am

EricEricson wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

it's stoopid.

really...?

idiots.

I don't mind the gifs... actually enjoy them (except that bear scratching his wiener)

I agree on videos that are just a link with no explanation... and WHY do I want to go to it? And loooong videos. Why in the hell do I want to spend the next half hour watching a recommended video? It had better be DAMN good!

Hey be proud that bear ain't very well endowed....PS say something...I will remove anything that makes anyone uncomfortable...The bear is a goner....
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
EricEricson wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

it's stoopid.

really...?

idiots.

Hey be proud that bear ain't very well endowed....PS say something...I will remove anything that makes anyone uncomfortable...The bear is a goner....

Don't stop the GIFs, TEO,
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 am

yelladawg wrote:
Don't stop the GIFs, TEO,

I wholeheartedly agree, Teo.

As an aside, Teo. When I try to post a gif, the software changes the document to a jpeg. The only way I can do it is to manually put brackets around "img", the gif URL, then brackets around "/img". Is there an easier way to do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Banning at PDF Today   There Was a Banning at PDF Today Empty

Back to top Go down

There Was a Banning at PDF Today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next