Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Patriots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Boston Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Boston Patriots   Boston Patriots EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:13 pm

The Patriots freed up quite a chunk of change and salary cap money today when they let Aaron Hernandez go 2 hours after he was arrested for murder.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Boston Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Patriots   Boston Patriots EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm surprised they acted so quickly.  Maybe they're gonna use Tebow as a tight end, lol.

The police were slow and methodical.  The evidence they have against him must be significant.

Of course, Atlanta got a black eye a few years back when they stood with Michael Vick...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Boston Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Patriots   Boston Patriots EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Investigators now think that Hernandez committed 2 murders in 2012 and he was afraid that Odin Lloyd was going to reveal Hernandez' involvement in those murders.

I am not surprised that he was released so quickly. I believe that the Patriots wanted to put as much distance between the club and Hernandez as quickly as possible. I don't think that Tebow will play TE, they still have a good TE in Rob Gronkowski on the roster and he done damn good in a backup roll last year. They also have 4 other TE on the roster, but I'm sure some of those will be cut when they have to start trimming their rosters to the mandatory 53/45 active players.

BTW, I just heard that Hernandez' has had bail denied again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boston Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Patriots   Boston Patriots Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Patriots
Page 1 of 1