Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday   Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 am

The father of the bride is a VP and the Comptroller at Lowes.  Don't tell anybody, but I think he has some money.

We stayed at a Marriott in Winston-Salem and they had a couple of big buses that picked up people there, forwarded them to the church, forwarded them to the reception and then back to the hotel after it was all over.

I got sick at the wedding, but that's a story on a different thread.

The church was on a narrow side street and the bus driver pulled up to the curb and we felt a bump and heard what sounded like a gun shot.

This utility pole popped out one of the windows.  The bus driver got his broom and swept the glass off the curb.   One of the few pics I got before I got sick, lol.

Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday Oops10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday   Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 am

Uh Oh!!
Back to top Go down

Tried to go to a wedding last Saturday
Page 1 of 1