Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say Empty
PostSubject: US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say   US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/12/12/us-drone-strike-kills-13-in-convoy-heading-to-wedding-party-yemeni-officials/

I kinda find it odd that al-Qaeda fighters would be accompanying a wedding party.  Something is fishy here.  

I am not completely against the use of drones, but I think we need to do a much more thorough job of vetting targets... and refrain from pulling the trigger more often.  This killing of a wedding party is tragic and provides ammunition to those that oppose the use of drones.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say Empty
PostSubject: Re: US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say   US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:51 am

Eric wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/12/12/us-drone-strike-kills-13-in-convoy-heading-to-wedding-party-yemeni-officials/

I kinda find it odd that al-Qaeda fighters would be accompanying a wedding party.  Something is fishy here.  

I am not completely against the use of drones, but I think we need to do a much more thorough job of vetting targets... and refrain from pulling the trigger more often.  This killing of a wedding party is tragic and provides ammunition to those that oppose the use of drones.

Yemen....supposed to be our ally?....Didn't they not too long ago get ticked at the US for a drone attack that they were left out of the loop?...There is a track record about how this administration deals with allies...Just for fun...has there been an official report on the strike?...
Back to top Go down

US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say
Page 1 of 1