Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the greatest Medical Advancement of the Last 200 Years?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What is the greatest Medical Advancement of the Last 200 Years? Empty
PostSubject: What is the greatest Medical Advancement of the Last 200 Years?   What is the greatest Medical Advancement of the Last 200 Years? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 pm

The flush toilet...... Along with the associated sewerage and wastewater treatment.

40% of the world's population today has no access to toilets, and in many countries, open defacation anywhere on the ground is the rule of the day.

The advent of large-scale use of the flush toilet circa 1900 or so added 20 years to the average human lifespan--in countries where sanitation is available.

I got this info by reading the "Look Inside" section of this book on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Necessity-Unmentionable-World-Matters/dp/0805082719/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top#_

I think this title will be next up on my reading list when I finish my latest Kindle title.

Gosh I love ebooks.... I don't have a Kndle, but instead use the Kindle for PC software. I find myself Googling side topics as I learn new info from the books I read. It makes for a greater experience....

Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/

What is the greatest Medical Advancement of the Last 200 Years?
Page 1 of 1