Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gun Crazy USA - Florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

Gun Crazy USA - Florida Empty
PostSubject: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm

This is a must see for me. LOL

http://fulldocumentary.com/society/default.asp?action=listing&id=2702
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Ooo... I'mma watch that sheet right now. California needs a little bit o' Florida in it in my opinion. lol.

Yo, Az... did you catch the first episode of Vikings offa the History Channel?? I know you can download it or whatever, but it's also on Hulu. I think the 2nd episode is tonight or tomorrow.

Speaking of "sheet"... where's one of my Top Favorite Ever Posters, Bobby Baby?? Crying or Very sad Tell him to get his arse back over here, 'cos I ain't going over to The Cesspool to fish him out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

riceme wrote:
Ooo... I'mma watch that sheet right now. California needs a little bit o' Florida in it in my opinion. lol.

Yo, Az... did you catch the first episode of Vikings offa the History Channel?? I know you can download it or whatever, but it's also on Hulu. I think the 2nd episode is tonight or tomorrow.

Speaking of "sheet"... where's one of my Top Favorite Ever Posters, Bobby Baby?? Crying or Very sad Tell him to get his arse back over here, 'cos I ain't going over to The Cesspool to fish him out.

The second episode of Vikings was last Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I would like to add to what the guy says in there that ammo for a .40 was damn scarce after Obama first got elected too. I never ran out, but only because I'd hauled a stockpile with me from California that I never let run down. Couldn't find .40 cal ammo to save my own damn life after he first got elected.

Hey, was that Teo I saw in the Survive Anything store in Sarasota?? lol. I miss that guy. I'll have to shoot him an email and check up on him.

Okay, on a far more serious note:

He hit the nail on the head in his last sentence regarding keeping firearms out of the hands of the "mentally disturbed" (his words). I kept thinking that the whole time I was watching it and hoping that he'd spend some time on it... I can't think of one of the horrible mass-murders that have occurred in... what, the past 15-years or so I guess where it was not quickly revealed that the gunman/men was/were certifiable.

That said, many of you here know that this is an issue particularly close to my heart because two of my aunts were murdered on Christmas Day in 2010 by a Schizophrenic kid (well, he was a young man... 20 at the time, if I remember correctly) who'd taken a rifle out of his folks' attic (not locked up) and wound up at the ranch, murdered my aunts and tried to murder my uncle. He was under the legal care of his parents at the time because he'd gone off the rails many times before. They were and are negligent firearms owners, both of whom I hold partially to blame for the death of my dear, sweet aunts. Of course this is California and he was sentenced to Atascadero State Hospital (a mental facility). These folks need proper medical care BEFORE they go on killing sprees... his parents failed miserably in that venture. The family was very disappointed in the sentence, of course, but I've researched the facility and it is not a nice place to be, to say the very least. And at least he's receiving the care that he needs, since his folks failed him so miserably. It took me a long time to come to grips with the sentence, but I'm good with it now, so long as the bastard stays there.

As as society we've got to get over the shame that's associated with mental illness... gun control ain't gonna help control mass murders for shitall as far as I'm concerned. Preventative action taken to help folks with mental health issues and to keep firearms out of those folks' hands is the only thing that will... in my opinion.

I'll get off my damn soapbox now.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Eric wrote:

The second episode of Vikings was last Sunday night.

WTF. Now I"m pissed at Hulu (you been postin' sheet to piss me off ALL DAMN DAY, EE!! lol)... Sometimes it takes a couple days for them to upload a new episode, but this is ridiculous! ARGH!

MAMA WANT VIKINGS!!!! Yummy, yummy Vikings!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:33 pm

I have it recorded. The second one, that is. If you don't get to watch it, we'll figure how to get you a bootleg copy.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Eric wrote:
I have it recorded. The second one, that is. If you don't get to watch it, we'll figure how to get you a bootleg copy.

Thank you, EE! Hulu now suddenly has episodes 1 - 3 posted... Time for some tv for meeeee! Appreciate it, buddy. You're so sweet. I love you
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 pm

HOLY SMOKES!

LOVING Lagertha (sp??) kicking the crap out of Ragnar! If he doesn't "let" her sail West with them I will seriously hate him. I have a feeling that woman will get her way though.

...might need a separate thread for Vikings. This episode is already shaping up to be so much better than episode 1. I mean Siggy racking the crap out of whatshisname that got into bed with her?? I LOVE these Viking women! Women after my own heart, truly.

Last edited by riceme on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Okay, well Ragnar did not "let" Lagertha go on the first trip West, but now that I know their destination (which honestly I should have figured out on my own), my knowledge of the history tells me that she will accompany the men on future adventures. So I don't have to hate him afterall. I gotta say that probably my favorite character thusfar is Floki. He reminds me of some amazing but half-crazy artists I knew when I lived up in Humboldt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Crazy USA - Florida   Gun Crazy USA - Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Crazy USA - Florida
Page 1 of 1