Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bartering, trading, selling and giveaways - important notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Bartering, trading, selling and giveaways - important notice Empty
PostSubject: Bartering, trading, selling and giveaways - important notice   Bartering, trading, selling and giveaways - important notice EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 am

Morning, all!

We need to mention that our forum host, forumotion, frowns on using the forums for commercial purposes.

That said, if any member has an item they wish to trade, barter, sell or give away, please post it on the "Members Helping Members" thread. If you are offering an item for sale, please don't post the price on the forum. Instead, please write "PM me for more information", and please keep the particulars of the transaction off of the forum.

We are encouraging members to use the "Members Helping Members" category. I know I once gave away a beginner's electric floor organ to a family that needed it just by posting about it on the old PNJ forum. I still feel good about being able to help them.

We can get some great activity going here! Let's do it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

Bartering, trading, selling and giveaways - important notice
Page 1 of 1