Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020   Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 7:33 am

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said he wants to see who runs for president in 2020 before committing to supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid.

“In terms of what happens in 2020, we’re going to wait and see who runs,” Romney, who is seeking Utah’s GOP nomination for Senate, told reporters Saturday. “If I had to make that decision today, I’d be missing the opportunity to find out what they’re going to do for Utah."

Romney and Trump have maintained an uneasy relationship. Romney attacked Trump during the GOP primary campaign, calling him “is a phony, a fraud."

Trump fired back, saying he "choked like a dog" during his own White House run in 2012.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/23/romney-will-wait-and-see-whether-to-support-trump-in-2020.html
Back to top Go down

Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020
Page 1 of 1