Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breitbart: Exclusive: Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump in 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Breitbart: Exclusive: Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump in 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Breitbart: Exclusive: Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump in 2020   Breitbart: Exclusive: Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump in 2020 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 7:30 am

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said he expected to support President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign in 2020 during a Tuesday interview with SiriusXM hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak on Breitbart News Tonight.
Mansour asked Cruz, “Would you be supportive of President Trump if he ran for reelection in 2020?”

Cruz replied, “I certainly assume so. I was supportive of and campaigned for President Trump in 2016, and I am very encouraged with the substantive policy victories we are getting, whether it is an historic tax cut bill, whether it is regulatory reform that’s unleashing jobs, whether it is repealing the Obamacare individual mandate — which I led the fight to do in the United States Senate — whether it is nominating and confirming strong constitutionalists to the courts. On all of those fights I’ve been working to lead the battle. I’m content to continue working to lead that battle and defend our freedoms and defend the Constitution.”

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,313581.msg1666615.html#msg1666615
Back to top Go down

Breitbart: Exclusive: Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump in 2020
Page 1 of 1