Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Houston Chronicle Poll.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Houston Chronicle Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:31 am

Three out of five Texans support secession if hrc elected.....I know one person already contimplating a move to the new nation....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:52 am

I wonder who the other 2 of 5 folks are? Probably Katrina transplants and illegals....you know they don't want to lose Uncle Sugar and all their free bennies......
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:43 am

I hope they do secede. There's not half a brain in that state except for the few residents of Austin.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:57 pm

I guess I should be glad my Pharmaceutical Chemist daughter lives in Austin.....

I just can't make myself use blanket statements saying a state full of people can't make up half a brain, if I could I would say liberal California fits the bill.

In reality though the Washington Post did a comparison of various data sets and these are the bottom 5:

The bottom five states were Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Nevada and, in the 50th spot, Hawaii.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/

But then - when facts don't matter....

Houston Chronicle Poll..... 0519c276b1272c22449233c9d3274726d8c9e8-wm
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:27 pm

nochain wrote:
I guess I should be glad my Pharmaceutical Chemist daughter lives in Austin.....

I just can't make myself use blanket statements saying a state full of people can't make up half a brain, if I could I would say liberal California fits the bill.

In reality though the Washington Post did a comparison of various data sets and these are the bottom 5:

The bottom five states were Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Nevada and, in the 50th spot, Hawaii.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/

But then - when facts don't matter....

Houston Chronicle Poll..... 0519c276b1272c22449233c9d3274726d8c9e8-wm

She could get you into the club!....BBQ....Guns....all you pharmaceutical needs in your golden
years...and of course freedom from government intrusion into private lives [which Texas ranked number one]....Yellin at the kids to 'GET OFF MY LAWN'...I can see you there....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm glad you agree that Massachusetts, the most liberal state in America, is also the smartest state in the Union.
Don't blame me, blame the poll you posted.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Eddard wrote:
I'm glad you agree that Massachusetts, the most liberal state in America, is also the smartest state in the Union.

LOL, I don't "blame" anyone for anything. I didn't make a baseless statement, I posted facts. You do live in Florida, right? LOL
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:28 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:

LOL, I don't "blame" anyone for anything. I didn't make a baseless statement, I posted facts. You do live in Florida, right? LOL

Don't know how even a simple post as this one has turned into "blame" and/or "smartness"....The Chronicle just published an article about the opinons of Texans....Geez...suddenly there's some hidden meanings into everything?....Believe if it were posted that the sun is coming up that too would some how result in being challenged....the tin foil and blackhawk helicopters must be operational....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 pm

I don't remember if I've ever said where I live. I try not to get too personal on internet forums. I never have liked Texas though. They've always been the state that was too big for their britches. Except for the big cities they are a hot, desert wasteland that just goes on and on. They actually brag about it.
Ain't been no real cowboys there for a hundred years and they still wear spurs and cowboy hats and guns on their hips.

Maybe Pensacola folks should go get them some of those big silver Spaniard hats like deLuna wore and hang out at the malls wearing them. It would make as much sense.

A giant silver sword could be pretty intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston Chronicle Poll.....   Houston Chronicle Poll..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Houston Chronicle Poll.....
Page 1 of 1