Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ Empty
PostSubject: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 am

It never end$, the Clinton$ would rather lie than admit ANYTHING....they are expert$ at covering up influence buying - HRC learned her lesson$ well while $ec$tate, if she become$ Pre$ I would $uspect her fee$ will go up and $o will Slick Willie$.

"Mystery Surrounds Sources of Many Bill Clinton Speaking Fees
Small foreign speaking firms often listed as source of payments, actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties"

By all accounts, it was the most popular gala the Lady Taverners had ever held. Over 1,000 people packed the Park Lane Hilton in London on Oct. 30, 2009, with the crowd overflowing into the hallways, to listen to President Bill Clinton speak on the power of giving.

While Clinton’s speech helped raise a substantial sum for the prominent cricket charity, his staggering $290,000 speaking fee was not covered by the group, according to organizers. The fee also was not covered by “World Management Limited,” the marketing company Hillary Clinton listed as the payment source in her federal financial filings.

It was bankrolled by a wealthy British businessman named Robert Whitton—a name you won’t find included in the Clintons’ public disclosure forms.

A review by the Washington Free Beacon found that Hillary Clinton often listed small foreign speaking firms as the sources of her husband’s lecture payments in her Senate and State Department disclosures, even though the actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties.

In certain cases, these funders had interests that intersected with the U.S. State Department. Whitton, a real estate mogul, had business pending before UNESCO, an international agency that received a quarter of its funding from the State Department."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/mystery-surrounds-sources-many-bill-clinton-speaking-fees/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 am

nochain wrote:
It never end$, the Clinton$ would rather lie than admit ANYTHING....they are expert$ at covering up influence buying - HRC learned her lesson$ well while $ec$tate, if she become$ Pre$ I would $uspect her fee$ will go up and $o will Slick Willie$.

"Mystery Surrounds Sources of Many Bill Clinton Speaking Fees
Small foreign speaking firms often listed as source of payments, actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties"

By all accounts, it was the most popular gala the Lady Taverners had ever held. Over 1,000 people packed the Park Lane Hilton in London on Oct. 30, 2009, with the crowd overflowing into the hallways, to listen to President Bill Clinton speak on the power of giving.

While Clinton’s speech helped raise a substantial sum for the prominent cricket charity, his staggering $290,000 speaking fee was not covered by the group, according to organizers. The fee also was not covered by “World Management Limited,” the marketing company Hillary Clinton listed as the payment source in her federal financial filings.

It was bankrolled by a wealthy British businessman named Robert Whitton—a name you won’t find included in the Clintons’ public disclosure forms.

A review by the Washington Free Beacon found that Hillary Clinton often listed small foreign speaking firms as the sources of her husband’s lecture payments in her Senate and State Department disclosures, even though the actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties.

In certain cases, these funders had interests that intersected with the U.S. State Department. Whitton, a real estate mogul, had business pending before UNESCO, an international agency that received a quarter of its funding from the State Department."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/mystery-surrounds-sources-many-bill-clinton-speaking-fees/

KNOCK it off!....They're just raising themselves outta being "flat broke".....
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

I'd like to propose a hypothetical question for my Republican- leaning friends who are planning to vote for Donald Trump.
If Hillary Clinton disparaged the parents of a service member who died in combat, what would your reaction to her candidacy for president be? How angry would it make you if Hillary dismissed an American combat fatality simply because his parents were Jewish, or Hindu, or Muslim, or because they spoke with an accent?
If you're going to wave the flag and talk about your love for veterans and active members of our military, how do you reconcile that with the fact that you're supporting a person who insults prisoners of war (as Trump did John McCain) or writes off the Gold Star parents of a fallen soldier in the U.S. Army?
If you're willing to overlook Trump's hateful comments, you've got to be honest with yourself and admit that those "family values" and "love our vets!" memes you post are just opportunist bullshit.
Understand this: your friends are watching. We're paying attention.
If you continue to hold forth in support of Donald Trump, don't be upset if we remind you of this issue every time you express an opinion about our military and our fallen heroes in the future.
No amount of rationalization is going to make this go away.
Either walk away from Donald Trump's candidacy, or own your own hypocrisy and wear it as proudly as you do your "patriotism".
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ Cjahoy10
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:54 pm

polecat wrote:
I'd like to propose a hypothetical question for my Republican- leaning friends who are planning to vote for Donald Trump.
If Hillary Clinton disparaged the parents of a service member who died in combat, what would your reaction to her candidacy for president be? How angry would it make you if Hillary dismissed an American combat fatality simply because his parents were Jewish, or Hindu, or Muslim, or because they spoke with an accent?
If you're going to wave the flag and talk about your love for veterans and active members of our military, how do you reconcile that with the fact that you're supporting a person who insults prisoners of war (as Trump did John McCain) or writes off the Gold Star parents of a fallen soldier in the U.S. Army?
If you're willing to overlook Trump's hateful comments, you've got to be honest with yourself and admit that those "family values" and "love our vets!" memes you post are just opportunist bullshit.
If you continue to hold forth in support of Donald Trump, don't be upset if we remind you of this issue every time you express an opinion about our military and our fallen heroes in the future.
Either walk away from Donald Trump's candidacy, or own your own hypocrisy and wear it as proudly as you do your "patriotism".

So, what makes you think I support Trump? I don't. Would it be the fact I despise HRC for being a lying, scheming, self-centered loon? It is entirely possible for someone to despise candidates from both party's although you liberal party hacks seem to be incapable of holding HRC accountable for her many lies.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 pm

nochain wrote:
polecat wrote:

So, what makes you think I support Trump? I don't. Would it be the fact I despise HRC for being a lying, scheming, self-centered loon? It is entirely possible for someone to despise candidates from both party's although you liberal party hacks seem to be incapable of holding HRC accountable for her many lies.

It's funny that [pc] is attempting to advise to 'walk away from Donald Trump's candidacy, or own your own hypocrisy and wear it proudly as you do your patriotism'.....
What a statement from someone that follows...supports....defrends....and excuses the action both past and present of the clinton's----now that can't be hypocrisy?....Also, the closest I've ever come to supporting Trump is when the establishment of the republican party was attempting to hijack the nomination process in the primaries....other than that to say that I'm happy that he's the nominee is far from the truth...Now, the difference is that hrc has a horrible record and sadly this certainly is possibly the most obvious case of the lesser of two evils....Doesn't sound like supporting Trump more like rejecting the lying corrupt hrc.....
Don't know what [pc] could possibly mean by the last part of 'patriotism'.....Personally as I've stated above don't feel neither candidate is 'best' for the US but unfortunatley, it's the hands that have been dealt....When questioning others patriotism and calling it 'bullshit' says a lot about the individual flingling the crap....I don't like what Trump said about McCain....Bush 43 and some others ....Certainly understand why they and some others are sitting this election out and distancing themselves from Trump....See there's the difference....I don't defend or follow Trump blindly simply because he has an (R) behind his name and certainly am not going to lectured for hypocrisy from someone that supports/defends/excuses the lies of the democrat nominee....Have said all along I believe that she will win and with her actions/lies/ it will be a hollow victory no better than should Trump win....Neither of them are worthy to hold the office of President and neither are best for the US.....But, please continue on to make assinine statements/posts that are untrue---perhaps that's why you relate to her....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:48 pm

You want to know why I'm positive Hillary Clinton is the best of the two to be POTUS?
The first day of the Republican convention a woman walked on the stage, announced she was the mother of a diplomat killed at Benghazi, and said "I hold Hillary Clinton personally responsible for the death of my son." That's an incendiary statement if ever there was one. What did Hillary respond? Not a word, not one word, because she knew the woman was a "Gold Star" mother and you don't criticize a grieving woman, no matter what she says or how stupid it is.
Then comes Mr and Mrs Khan to the stage of the Democratic convention. We all know what they said. They didn't blame Trump for their son's death, they said he didn't understand our constitution.
What was Trump's response? I think we all know that his responses have lasted 3 days now and caused him to be as much as 9 points behind in the newest polling.
HE'S STUPID. He's too stupid to be POTUS. He even tried to blame Hillary Clinton's policies for the Captain's death, which happened in 2004 when George W Bush was still president. He's far, far too stupid to sit in the Oval Office As for lying, he knows Putin, he has a relationship with Putin, he met Putin. Then he doesn't know Putin, he's never talked to Putin, but Putin said some nice things about him. He said the NFL sent him a letter complaining about the debate schedule, the NFL denied it ever sent such a letter. He criticized a judge for being Mexican when the man was born in Indiana. Exactly how many lies does he have to tell until you criticize him instead of HRC? A hundred, two hundred. He's filed 6 bankruptcies and cost his workers their hard earned pay, and he didn't have a darned thing to do with the Vietnam memorial in DC. He showed up for 2 planning meetings about it and left angry. Really? You're still obsessed with HRC. It's a 25 year old sickness that you need some serious counseling to get over, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:12 am

She basically called the parents that say she blamed a video for their deaths liars.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:03 am

They’re starting to stink of desperation. Have not lost yet but if he does ''IT'S RIGGED''

Any video of that PRKBUM? If so maybe she was being sarcastic, or she didn't lie she misspoke.

You know its funny that nobody supports trump but there he is king of the republicans... LOL

Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:37 am

polecat wrote:
They’re starting to stink of desperation. Have not lost yet but if he does ''IT'S RIGGED''

Any video of that PRKBUM? If so maybe she was being sarcastic, or she didn't lie she misspoke.

You know its funny that nobody supports trump but there he is king of the republicans... LOL

Amazing - when it comes to HRC "misspoke" is the new word for lie.....

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:41 pm

nochain wrote:
polecat wrote:

Amazing - when it comes to HRC "misspoke" is the new word for lie.....

Remember the old days on forums when those that disagree with opinions would ask....'Do you have a link for that?'....Now it's been updated to 'Any video of that?'....Rather than being able to dicuss/debate on an adult level guess it's easier to make untruthful allegations or ask...'Any video of that?'...For the record just watch hrc speak...if her lips are moving and there is screeching coming outta her snout....she's LYING!....Four pinnochios for her interview with Chris Wallace on Sunday....From fact checker---which is NOT a conservative organization and has had a field day with Trump also....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:07 pm

PkrBum wrote:
She basically called the parents that say she blamed a video for their deaths liars.

Actually, she did not. Now I'll say what was mentioned in the post above this one, show me a link showing Mrs Clinton using the word liars to refer to the families of victims at Benghazi.
Saying "basically" doesn't wash when you're making a serious accusation. Judge Judy hates that word.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:47 am

Eddard wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Actually, she did not. Now I'll say what was mentioned in the post above this one, show me a link showing Mrs Clinton using the word liars to refer to the families of  victims at Benghazi.
Saying "basically" doesn't wash when you're making a serious accusation. Judge Judy hates that word.

Oh so sorry, everything can't be clearly defined - HRC IMPLIED they were liars when she emphatically stated they were WRONG.

You can see that can't you?
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:17 am

She has denied telling families that... but several insist she did. Given her track record and the fact that the video narrative was being told to anyone that would listen... who do you believe? Why would this be a stretch to believe? It may not be convenient politically... but that's really the only mitigating factor. A lie... built on a lie... built on a lie... etc.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Actually, she did not. Now I'll say what was mentioned in the post above this one, show me a link showing Mrs Clinton using the word liars to refer to the families of  victims at Benghazi.

Oh so sorry, everything can't be clearly defined - HRC IMPLIED they were liars when she emphatically stated they were WRONG.

There are news videos of her claiming the attacks on a "horrible internet video that we had nothing to do with"...She made the claim repeatedly in public why the doubt about what she said in private?...She knew it was a lie from the beginning and yet made statements weeks following...So Ms Smith's comments were correct and her comments were corroborated by another heroes family member--she lied not Ms Smith....Lastly, I was under the impression that no matter the circumstances should anyone engage/debate/question Gold Star Families on thier opinions/statements....OK for Smith...wrong for Kahn?....

Your ending question....you do know whom you are asking don't you?....
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:09 pm

So no on the video or a link where Hillary called the lady a liar. And LOL no one has had to use the ''he didn't lie he misspoke'' term more than trumps spokesperson.

I always see that same lady on fox calling Hillary a liar, where are the other 3 families and what do they say?

Did Kahn call trump a liar? No he said '' Have you ever read the U.S. Constitution?''
and then the next day trump showed he had not.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:52 pm

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You should well  know that there is a world of difference in calling someone a liar and in saying they were mistaken, or even that they were wrong. Any supervisor over any large group of people knows that one deserves a firing and the other simply deserves to be corrected.
In fact, there are times on this forum that people are wrong, and then there are times that they are just making up stuff for emphasis, which is lying.

I actually CAN see the difference. Can you?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:07 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Good job 'nochain'....now you got cagney and lacy barking...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Which Trump version of Hillary do you prefer: the addled, elderly vegetable, or the founder of the worlds largest terrorist organization? - Tea Pain

The best part of Joe Scarborough and Donald Trump fighting is that no matter who lands a punch, you can cheer. - Warren Holstein

If a twelve-year old boy were running Trump's Twitter account, everything would make sense. - LOLGOP

Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake, unless it's to hand him back his phone so he can tweet.- LOLGOP

More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ Cqdmhi10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$   More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$ Empty

Back to top Go down

More HRC Lies and Coverups $$$$
Page 1 of 1