Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

President Clinton UNLOADS......

Go down 
+2
PkrBum
mediawatcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

President Clinton  UNLOADS...... Empty
PostSubject: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:21 am

In a speech in Pennsylvania......

'The world is coming apart under [name] cowh'......

And the when the former prez was confronted by protesters from black lives matter......

'Black Lives Matter defends criminals'.......

Couldn't agree on both counts with President Clinton but gotta question why the cowh defenders/supporters/apologists in the media haven't rushed in to call him a 'racist' or 'racially motivated'..Further his wife was the sec of defense in this amateur hour administration and lurch Kerry took over after her and the former prez is critical?..Well perhaps bernie may be on to something---hrc is NOT qualified to be president!..There have been several republicans that have said the same things about the lack of foreign policy under the cowh and have similar views on the protesters from blm....and they have been SLAMMED in the media and the usual suspects of race baiters....Welcome to some reality President Clinton about the cowh and his administration and the hypocrisy of the blm movement...better later than never....

And before our usual defenders/apologists/supporters jump in....Remember these are the comments/observations of President Clinton and as we've been told time after time about his intelligence and remarkable record....then what he said has to be correct...right?....Gotta sting!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 am

The dems will be screening for his head this weekend. There's no room for objective truths in leftist politics today.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:22 am

PkrBum wrote:
The dems will be screening for his head this weekend. There's no room for objective truths in leftist politics today.

Think this goes back to when the Clinton's feel they were wronged by the cowh because he won then and now her coronation is being ruined once again....Maybe they're pissed because the FBI Investigation hasn't been stopped and continues....But his comments about blm is correct....although...again....a republican saying such would be attacked from every political sector....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:18 pm

That might cost the Farm Animal a few votes but then I remember who her supporters are...

President Clinton  UNLOADS...... LiberalIdiot
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:13 am

I doubt it'll cost her votes as far as a supporter changing their mind. I don't think anything matters to them once they think a candidate will become their dear leader. I think youre right though that the double standard is a stark contrast... a pub making that statement would be instantly labeled a racist.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:10 am

PkrBum wrote:
I doubt it'll cost her votes as far as a supporter changing their mind. I don't think anything matters to them once they think a candidate will become their dear leader. I think youre right though that the double standard is a stark contrast... a pub making that statement would be instantly labeled a racist.

Over the weekend others including former Ravens LB Ray Lewis [not that he's the best example] took to social media to criticize blm and others in the civil rights arena for ignoring the 'black on black' crimes that are out of control...he even used the self accountability and responsibility words in his tirade against this violence....But, you are correct...President Clinton will not be smeared with racial rhetoric like a republican speaking to this issue and MOST certainly hrc like most other politicians lack the intestinal fortitude to speak out like the former president did..in her case she doesn't want to lose votes....even the cowh won't address the issue unless there's a racial component then he jumps in with both feet....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:08 am

This racist Black Lives Matter shit is a mechanism for Blacks to appeal for reparations.  The truth is, more whites are killed by cops than blacks.

And anybody that says "All lives matter" is denounced as racist... go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:50 am

Eric wrote:
This racist Black Lives Matter shit is a mechanism for Blacks to appeal for reparations.  The truth is, more whites are killed by cops than blacks.

And anybody that says "All lives matter" is denounced as racist... go figure.

This administration is responsible and created the environment for a group like blm to become front and center in society....

Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:38 am

You just can't make this stuff up, Billary joins her husband in "offending" blacks but then backpedals and blames the Mayor of NY for the misstep. She won't accept responsibility for ANYTHING

Clinton pins racially charged skit on New York City mayor's shoulders
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/13/clinton-pins-racially-charged-skit-on-new-york-city-mayors-shoulders.html
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:43 am

nochain wrote:
You just can't make this stuff up, Billary joins her husband in "offending" blacks but then backpedals and blames the Mayor of NY for the misstep. She won't accept responsibility for ANYTHING

Clinton pins racially charged skit on New York City mayor's shoulders
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/13/clinton-pins-racially-charged-skit-on-new-york-city-mayors-shoulders.html

Read where she participated... knew in advance of the content of the skit ....but blamed the mayor.....Just as her husband correctly chastises the blm group and yet she meets with protesters....Now that's the Clinton way.... be on both sides of the issue and blame others when it doesn't work or questioned.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:47 am

Ha ha ha

President Clinton  UNLOADS...... Bernie10
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:19 am

Eric wrote:
Ha ha ha

President Clinton  UNLOADS...... Bernie10

Now even the Pope enters the fray again but hosting the sanders' at the vatican....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:06 pm

But there are no plans of the Pope meeting with Bernie..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:59 am

[quote="Jake92"]But there are no plans of the Pope meeting with Bernie..[/quot

He did meet with the sanders....listening to bernie afterwards seems they have a lot in common on their economic views...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Bernie will say what he wants his supporters to hear, just like the rest of them.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Since I think I might be one of the few Democrats on here I'd like to say that I'm not angry with Bill Clinton at all. What gets me is the assumption that Republicans have had for years that the Clintons have EVER been liberals at all. They have both always been moderate democrats and a lot of progressives and liberals have never liked them a bit.

Bill Clinton says what he thinks and has too hot a temper not to do so. As for BLM being a racist organization, of course they are, to some degree. Bill is right. But it's not Obama or anything that has come from his presidency that made them like that. It's the on TV actions of a few racist cops around the country who are never held accountable for what they do. If the police departments clean up their ranks it will benefit both black people and white people. I'm for any movement of any kind that makes them eliminate the crooked, crazy racist cops in their ranks.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:05 am

Eddard wrote:
Since I think I might be one of the few Democrats on here I'd like to say that I'm not angry with Bill Clinton at all. What gets me is the assumption that Republicans have had for years  that the Clintons have EVER been liberals at all. They have both always been moderate democrats and a lot of progressives and liberals have never liked them a bit.

Bill Clinton says what he thinks and has too hot a temper not to do so. As for BLM being a racist organization, of course they are, to some degree. Bill is right. But it's not Obama or anything that has come from his presidency that made them like that. It's the on TV actions of a few racist cops around the country who are never held accountable for what they do. If the police departments clean up their ranks it will benefit both black people and white people. I'm for any movement of any kind that makes them eliminate the crooked, crazy racist cops in their ranks.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago?....Suppressed evidence of a shooting death that occurred right before his tightly contested mayoral election?....He's still the mayor and coincidently a friend of the cowh and hrc....both have been very outspoken in other incidents but remain very quiet about this....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:24 am

Sure there are bad cops but they are vastly outnumbered by good cops who try to do the best they can while everything works against them - an uncooperative public, a liberal CJS who keeps releasing criminals with multiple felony convictions, low pay, long hours, and the list goes on.

But it's the very few cops who act like idiots that libertards think (I use that term loosely) represent ALL cops and create all the racist tensions libertards themselves help perpetuate.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:41 am

nochain wrote:
Sure there are bad cops but they are vastly outnumbered by good cops who try to do the best they can while everything works against them - an uncooperative public, a liberal CJS who keeps releasing criminals with multiple felony convictions, low pay, long hours, and the list goes on.

But it's the very few cops who act like idiots that libertards think (I use that term loosely) represent ALL cops and create all the racist tensions libertards themselves help perpetuate.

Sad when you have to constantly explain something that should be so obvious.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:30 am

nochain wrote:

ALL cops get the attention when the police unions blindly back the rogue cops.  Yes, they are unions and are trying to protect members, but my blood boils when they say no rules were broken and defend the rogue cops to the end.  

Furthermore, the code-of-silence is alive and well and widespread.  Cops doing the right thing and telling the truth about cop misconduct do not get merit increases, promotions, and are ostracized.  This makes ALL cops look bad.  Some may say that the code-of-silence is not ubiquitous, but I don't believe that at all.

The reluctance of citizens to 'snitch' is just as heinous as LEO's code-of-silence.  In both instances, lawbreakers are protected by inaction and outright lies.

If my views make y'all think I'm a Libertard, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Eric, it's the same thing with inspectors that let things slide or take payoffs.. Then your driveway or garage floor starts cracking and ALL of the inspectors deny all knowledge of the problem, even tough they signed the inspection form.. If you call social security to complain about someone on disability splitting firewood or doing hard yard work, you'll be told their job is to sign people up for disability, not take it away from people that abuse it..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:48 am

Jake92 wrote:
Eric, it's the same thing with inspectors that let things slide or take payoffs..  Then your driveway or garage floor starts cracking and ALL of the inspectors deny all knowledge of the problem, even tough they signed the inspection form..  If you call social security to complain about someone on disability splitting firewood or doing hard yard work, you'll be told their job is to sign people up for disability, not take it away from people that abuse it..

So 'jake92'....what you're saying is that there is/can be unethical/unlawful actions in every occupation or there will always be a minority element that will attempt or will continue to take advantage of a system...whew!...for a minute thought that it was only present in law enforcement....Again, it's so aggravating that this simple truth has to be explained time and time again....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think it is a minority element with the code-of-silence. Granted, the rogue cops ARE in the minority, but they are protected by fellow LEOs who want to continue their employment without making waves... ordinarily very good officers, too. It is a rare instance when a LEO will implicate a fellow officer with wrongdoing.

Whistleblowers are legally protected... yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Clinton UNLOADS......    President Clinton  UNLOADS...... Empty

Back to top Go down

President Clinton UNLOADS......
Page 1 of 1