Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teo

Go down 
+4
Eric
riceme
Writlarge
PkrBum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

PkrBum

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Eric wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
I saw them in the pnj obits. Eric... have you heard about Bob? They have found some lung cancer. I've tried to contact him... but he may not feel like talking right now. We really don't have any details... what a shitty week.

I never met Teo, face-to-face and didn't know his name. Can you please post a link to the obit? I just went back to PNJ obits and it didn't jump out at me.

I'll pm it to you... I just don't want to disclose his name without permission. I'm really glad you were with Bob. It was a concern when he dumped that on us and then didn't respond. I hope he's holding up well.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:50 pm

He's not too upset by it... yeah, he's concerned, but he has been living with the "C-word" for a while now.

Hell, yesterday, I got work that the lump near the base of my nose was confirmed as basal cell carcinoma. It's kinda deep too. The good thing is that basal cell carcinomas are slow-growing and... if you have skin cancer, that's the type you want to have. (I had one dug off my forehead last year)
Teo - Page 3 Mohs210
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:09 pm

PKRBUM, Bob says that obit was for a man much older than Teo was. You met him, didn't you, over at Bob's?
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Yes... and I thght that was too old. I only ever knew his first name. I'll keep an eye out... I'd really like to send flowers.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:46 pm

The obituary is in the paper now. You have to search by name. If you just click on the letter of his name it doesn't pull up for some reason.

Quote :
In lieu of flowers we respectfully request you go have a wonderful day with your loved ones.

Life…. tis but a vapor.

Well that got me all choked up again. Dammit.

Not only was it a shitty week but it was a shitty day. February 3rd is when both things happened, Teo died and Bob got his news. It was my 44th birthday. Shittiest birthday ever. Epic level of shitty.

I'm glad to hear that Bob is kind of taking it in stride. I was really worried that he was going to take it hard. I wish there was something I could do for him. It's hard to feel helpless when your friends and family are sick or having a hard time.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:09 am

Thank you Ricey. What a cool dude Teo was... so interesting to talk to... always seemed to have something that I hadn't considered. I've met very few people like that in my life. I wish I could be at his celebration... 12 grandkids and it's easy to tell how loved he was by his family. The world is a less interesting place without such a unique character.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:17 am

While I rarely agreed with his conspiracy theories, I loved that he believed in them and that he shared them. I very much loved that he was not afraid to go against the grain... he believed in what struck him as true and right; not in what the media, government or society told him to believe in or force-fed to him. We should all be so brave, so free and so independent in our thoughts.

Gosh, and I loved that he built Camp FEMA. I wonder what's going to happen to it.

Teo really lived. He didn't half-ass it, he full-assed it.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:25 am

That reminds me, I thought of him and grinned last night when I read something on another forum. It was a thread titled, "Is Donald Trump running a false flag campaign to help Hillary Clinton?" I should probably pull up the article and post it in Politics in his honor. The theory is actually not at all baseless, but then, I openly despise Trump.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:34 am

To a large degree he used the conspiracy theories as a mental exercise... like people play sudoku or solve crossword puzzles. He was great at it... so much so that no one could tell when he was serious. I'm still not sure... lol. You're so right about his zeal for life Ricey... he was still riding his motorcycle until that accident he had a few months ago. Pretty neat really. In person he was a very thoughtful person... and very good listener. That's becoming more and more rare these days. And who else had the guts to put their singing on youtube or the forums? Lol... that was awesome. When we met at Bob's house we wound up playing music and singing... it was awesome. What an authentic american character... he'll be missed by so many.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 am

That's interesting. For all the things we discussed we never actually talked about his conspiracy theories, but that completely makes sense to me.

Does anyone remember his YouTube handle? I'd like to look up his videos. I was going to say the same thing, Pkr... that took guts, big time!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:50 am

I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95QefBZyd4#t=43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijW71jf5ZQk
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:59 am

Oh man, that's awesome. Thanks E... there's a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 am

riceme wrote:
While I rarely agreed with his conspiracy theories, I loved that he believed in them and that he shared them. I very much loved that he was not afraid to go against the grain... he believed in what struck him as true and right; not in what the media, government or society told him to believe in or force-fed to him. We should all be so brave, so free and so independent in our thoughts.

Gosh, and I loved that he built Camp FEMA. I wonder what's going to happen to it.

Teo really lived. He didn't half-ass it, he full-assed it.

It used to be easy to dismiss conspiracy theorists as a little looney ....and then when things like the NSA...IRS..etc., come to light....hmmmmmm.......As for trump running....a shadow campaign is as logical as his alleged real campaign...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 am

Teo's funeral service is today in Milton. I am sitting in a surgeon's office getting some cancer cut off my face, so I can't make it.

I don't know the extent of his motorcycle injuries, but wonder if he bumped his head, setting him up for the Aneurysm.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:34 am

Is anyone going to his services?

E, I was thinking the same thing, although the way I understand it is that usually aneurysms are caused by years of prolonged abuse to the head. My step dad got one after playing football for many years with the sub-standard helmets they had back then. I'm sure if you got whacked real good it could take just one hit.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:45 am

I'm unfortunately not able to make it a thousand miles to be there... sure wish I could tho.

I was concerned that a blood clot had come from his shoulder surgery... but I think the mri ruled that out. The symptoms could present themselves very similarly... but ofcourse the course of treatment would be much different. It's still very hard to accept what's happened... but I'm sure everything was done that was possible. It sure is different without Teo around. I got really angry the other day and tore up some leftist ass on the pdf... but now I just feel sort of empty.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Well I hope someone went. I bet Bob and Yeller went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo   Teo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: General-
Jump to: