Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real Empty
PostSubject: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:17 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/video/harris-county-grand-jury-indicts-023727837.html

Too bad Republican presidential candidates refuse to admit the truth. I'm frankly surprised that a jury in Texas would want to find the truth behind this hoax, but they evidently did.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:14 am

Eddard wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/harris-county-grand-jury-indicts-023727837.html

Too bad Republican presidential candidates refuse to admit the truth. I'm frankly surprised that a jury in Texas would want to find the truth behind this hoax, but they evidently did.

Nothing to do with whether the videos were factual...this goes to whether or not the individuals making them are protected by journalist/1st Amendment Rights/Freedom of Speech in the way they got this information....Many states have laws against secretly recording individuals without their knowledge and without court orders....Further this goes to an attempt to purchase fetal tissue under false pretenses which will also have to be seen if it's covered by the same above listed circumstances.....

Funny how quickly this is attempted to be spun as 'false' and a vindication....wonder if democrats/liberals will feel the same in the event of future indictments....say of a political candidate?....Sure then it will be a miscarriage of justice...political witch hunt etc.,....Seems that the jurors in Texas did what others are unable to do under other conditions...
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:57 pm

The sections of the video showing a baby being "partially aborted" were not from Planned Parenthood at all.  That's been known for quite awhile now, though the Republican candidates keep on mentioning the video.

Planned Parenthood charges handling charges and shipping charges to physicians who use the tissues they receive for the healing of others. As someone who has had 2 kinds of  transplants from other people and been made whole by those transplants, I myself have paid both shipping charges and handling charges on my bill for the tissues I received. No big deal. I certainly don't regret paying those charges to the physicians or to FEDEX who both handled   those body parts.

And I certainly don't consider myself "buying" either my cornea or the muscle tissues I received from my donors. Planned parenthood does not sell body parts. The editing of that video to make it seem that way has been known for quite awhile now. I'm glad they arrested the perps that made it.

BTW, there were lives lost because of that video. The guy who attacked the planned parenthood office shortly after the video came out did it because of the video. He said so. IMO, the people who made it are as responsible as he is. That's exactly why it matters whether the videos were faked or not. They costs human lives, none of which, by the way, were employees of the planned parenthood agency that was attacked.

Last edited by Eddard on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:00 pm

Oh, and this has something to do with Hillary Clinton?

I can't wait until she's POTUS. Heads will explode, and it won't be mine.

The jurors in texas had solid evidence. That's what's missing in all the attacks on Ms Clinton.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 am

By "heads exploding"... are you referring to summary executions?
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:59 am

No. I'm using the phrase exactly as it is normally used in America today. I guess you never heard it? As in "so angry his head exploded."

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/how-an-investigation-into-planned-parenthood-001352639.html

These are the people who have been arrested for manufacturing the fake planned parenthood video. They also manufactured fake IDs to get into Planned Parenthood, and apparently at least one of them was also arrested in California for something, if you read the article.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:26 am

PkrBum wrote:
By "heads exploding"... are you referring to summary executions?

lol!lol!lol!

The Assistant DA that was involved in these indictments......Is a Board Member of......PLANNED PARENTHOOD!! Lauren Reeder...fundraiser for Planned Parenthood since 2009 and Board Member since 2013...

Nothing political here from the democrat/liberal side and all the 'fairness' of this wonderful grand jury.....No conflict of interest whatsoever....Hope she loses her job and credentials...

Now there SHOULD be some "heads exploding"!
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:10 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/25/politics/planned-parenthood-activists-indicted/index.html

The DA of Harris County, Devon Anderson stated that Lauren Reeder would be excluded from any investigation of Planned Parenthood because his office knew of her previous work with Planned Parenthood. She was one of several assistant DA's in that county. She didn't argue before the grand jury. The tapes were edited and according to the link in some cases footage that was not an aborted fetus at all was inserted. It was actually footage of a still born child who would have been of a similar age to an aborted fetus.
The VIDEO was edited and was a lie. That should concern anyone who really wants to know the truth.

What really should concern everyone is that a deranged madman went to a Planned Parenthood building because of this video and murdered several people, including a veteran and if I remember right, a police officer.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:33 am

If the folks who made the video broke the law then they should be punished. My question is why should P/P be funded to provide medical care when the ACA REQUIRES every American to have health insurance????? Kinda redundant....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:06 am

nochain wrote:
If the folks who made the video broke the law then they should be punished. My question is why should P/P be funded to provide medical care when the ACA REQUIRES every American to have health insurance????? Kinda redundant....

Don't know what the discussion is about....no one has even suggested that if law were broken that those responsible should be held accountable for their methods/actions....

Thought as you and others....name [cowh] healthcare had all this handled and it would be AFFORDABLE and "not cost taxpayers one thin dime"....

The point I attempted to make was not a defense but rather a question as to what would have happened to investigative journalism/investigations in the past and what will happen in the future?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real   Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real Empty

Back to top Go down

Even in Texas they know the Planned Parenthood video wasn't real
Page 1 of 1