Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOLY CRAP!......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HOLY CRAP!...... Empty
PostSubject: HOLY CRAP!......     HOLY CRAP!...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:02 am

Only in this administration.......

Heather Fong former Chief of Police in SanFrancisco that SUPPORTED their sanctuary city status and made an plea to illegals that they had nothing to fear because her department would not enforce immigration laws....Is on the shortlist to become the new Director of the Border Patrol!....Well, it does fit the philosophy of this administration of selective law enforcement.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

HOLY CRAP!...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP!......     HOLY CRAP!...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:08 am

Well that only makes sense - if you're an Oblamer or Billary the Farm Animal supporter.......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HOLY CRAP!...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP!......     HOLY CRAP!...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:13 am

nochain wrote:
Well that only makes sense - if you're an Oblamer or Billary the Farm Animal supporter.......

Fong is right outta the Eric Holder mold.....Wasn't AG Lynch supposed to be different in her approach to law enforcement?....Vicious cycle....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

HOLY CRAP!...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP!......     HOLY CRAP!...... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:14 pm

I laugh... I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HOLY CRAP!...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP!......     HOLY CRAP!...... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 am

riceme wrote:
I laugh... I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Maybe S.F. needs to have their water supply tested...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOLY CRAP!...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP!......     HOLY CRAP!...... Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP!......
Page 1 of 1