Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' Empty
PostSubject: How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'   How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Pretty funny story.  HERE

This guy has some cajones. Big ones.

He changed a 2,500 member (white pride) group name to LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama. I guess he is still alive.

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' How-i-infiltrated-a-white-power-facebook-group-and-tktktk-1438366158-crop_lede
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Outcast

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'   How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:39 am

I love this! Really funny! Good for him.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'   How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 pm

I agree, that is very funny. Love the Israeli flag on the picture too.
I never could figure out what the KKK had against Jews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'   How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' Empty

Back to top Go down

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'
Page 1 of 1