Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on Empty
PostSubject: Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on   Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Here outside Birmingham. I look forward to the Spring and Fall seasons, when I can open the windows and turn the A/C or heat off.

It is drizzling here a little bit, then it is supposed to clear up and get down to 51° tonight.

Last weekend in Pensacola it was noticeably warmer than it was in Hoover.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

PostSubject: Re: Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on   Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:37 pm

It's cloudy today, and still very humid. If we opened the windows right now, we'd all be sneezing our heads off. Even the dogs are sneezing.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/g4p
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on   Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Ran five miles, cycled ten and surfed...a perfect day is not going to slip away from me that easily. Can't wait to sleep with the salt air coming in!
Back to top Go down
BirdyBack

BirdyBack

PostSubject: Re: Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on   Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 pm

We turned the AC off today. Some of my canaries heard outside birds for the first time.

Sometimes we will hear a mockingbird sing like a canary. Pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on   Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally turned the A/C off, turned whole house fan on
Page 1 of 1