Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here. Empty
PostSubject: Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here.   Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:15 pm

I used to want an amphibious car.  Now I want one of these.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here.   Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Same price as a vw bug, huh?

Of course not.  The Uber-rich might be able to afford a flying car, but not Bob or me.

Now, I think I could afford one of these things called a Swincar.http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/6/9107131/swincar-flexible-electricy-buggy

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Special post for me and Eric and all the other geeks and gadget freaks here.
Page 1 of 1