Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post

Go down 
+3
hallmarkgrad
Eric
PkrBum
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post Empty
PostSubject: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 am

You'd think that those who are posting rigorously at another forum could at least toss this forum a few post. But I guess people get thrown away if they refuse to be in the fray.

The hateful ones got what they wanted by forcing some off the other forum with threats/hate and now we are just thrown away and forgotten. But I knew it would be like that. Because for years I have been trying to explain that it was those people who were mean and nasty and it was me just reacting to them.

You can see how hateful and mean they are by their post now. It clear too because Im not there to make a big stink in replying to their nastiness which was always more shocking than their hate which diverted attention from their vile to my shocking responses.

Its interesting how that worked out. Congratulations. The bullies won.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:28 am

It's just the nature of politics I think. It's not as interesting to agree.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:51 am

I don't give a damn what happens at the PDF. They can be as nasty as they want to be over there. I haven't been there in years.

Life is too short to fight with anonymous jerks.

Thankfully, we have this place where we can discuss things without pushing the blood pressure through the roof.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 am

Eric wrote:
I don't give a damn what happens at the PDF.  They can be as nasty as they want to be over there.  I haven't been there in years.  

Thankfully, we have this place where we can discuss things without pushing the blood pressure through the roof.

Without blood pressure hard-ons would not exist. Razz
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:08 am

Eric wrote:
I don't give a damn what happens at the PDF.  They can be as nasty as they want to be over there.  I haven't been there in years.  

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:03 am

cheers
Eric wrote:

cheers cheers cheers !!!!!!..... Well stated..... If success is measured by the conduct at the other forum then we are deep in the cesspool...When I left.....I left....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:48 am

mediawatcher wrote:
cheers
Eric wrote:

cheers cheers cheers !!!!!!..... Well stated..... If success is measured by the conduct at the other forum then we are deep in the cesspool...When I left.....I left....

Success is also not measured by SILENCE. Unless you're playing the "who can be the quietest game"? lol
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:12 am

Unfortunately, this forum is a place we retreat to when we aren't busy doing something else.  At least, that's the way it is with me.

We all have lives to live, and it entails putting the laptop down and going to work, the store, mow the lawn, skin the cat... y'know, other things.

Sometimes, you gotta just move shit.

I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post W3maSgc
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 am

You find what you are looking for. If all you see is misery and hate, then that is your reality. If you find pleasure in the misfortunes of others, then the there is no room for the joy of a Sunrise or the smile of a small child. Success, like reality, is just a perception of our own thoughts. LOL .................
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 am

Sometimes, we just gotta hop on the bike, eh HG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:35 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
You find what you are looking for.  If all you see is misery and hate, then that is your reality.  If you find pleasure in the misfortunes of others, then the there is no room for the joy of a Sunrise or the smile of a small child.   Success, like reality, is just a perception of our own thoughts.  LOL .................

If I found pleasure in hate and misery of others I would certainly be a PDF'r

But I am on a forum and look to converse with others.

but if my fellow forum members are too busy and caught up in conversing with the hate by entertaining the haters with their time and no time for me here then what is left?

oh I know get the hell off a forum and play with flowers

I tell it like it is. It is the way I am. live with it or bump me the profanity deleted off if you cant deal wth my adult honest truths
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:43 am

There's an art to argument. Who gets upset and calls names or worse?

The people losing the argument. I see temper as a white flag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:51 am

The Dude wrote:
There's an art to argument. Who gets upset and calls names or worse?

The people losing the argument. I see temper as a white flag.

oh so I guess you've always seen my temper as a white flag every time the mother profanity deleted held my job against me? which is the reason I can not go there because it will always be held against me and nothing done about it. HInt,. hint hint

What I see is joanie and dreams tag teaming buddies and you and seaoat poker playing buddies and boards having a very successful forum out of all the god damn hate spewed.

and don't tell me Im wrong. because I can effing see.

At least we know the GD truth now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Why go there if all it does is get you upset, Chrissy?

Members here can go wherever they please and say whatever they want elsewhere. No sweat off my back.

I would prefer the hate not be brought over here... even if it means fewer posts here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Eric wrote:
Why go there if all it does is get you upset, Chrissy?

Members here can go wherever they please and say whatever they want elsewhere.  No sweat off my back.

I would prefer the hate not be brought over here... even if it means fewer posts here.

There is a difference between hate and disagreement.

and yes it hurts to see people who have lied to me that they are friends of mine turn out not to be by saying the things they say and doing the things they do.

I am sorry I am a real freaking person. Not some fairy tale imaginary HTLM number.

Ive seen what motivates people and Im disappointed at the lies, but im not surprised.

some people prefer the thrill of gossip over a boring conversation with a friend. I wasn't born yesterday.

just boot me and deny the lurkers the fun of seeing me bitch LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 am

What did I miss I am up in Cheaha with no internet ?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:52 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
What did I miss I am up in Cheaha with no internet ?

I don't know exactly, Teo. Chrissy deleted herself.

I guess she got bored or frustrated.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:32 am

Eric wrote:
Unfortunately, this forum is a place we retreat to when we aren't busy doing something else.  At least, that's the way it is with me.

I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post W3maSgc

Yep, that's it, Eric.

Oh, and you gotta love this guy…better known as "brope" = bro + rope. Notice that the brain surgeon's shorts are inside out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 am

With all that weight back there, I'll bet I can pull a wheelie.

Hey guys, watch theeyus!
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Eric wrote:

We all have lives to live, and it entails putting the laptop down and going to work, the store, mow the lawn, skin the cat... y'know, other things.

Sometimes, you gotta just move shit.

Absolutely. BTW, I just got back from a camping trip to the Smokies and stayed in a campground in Pelham Ala on the way up. It's getting pretty cold up you way Eric, but it was actually Freezing in Cherokee on Wednesday and Thursday night. We were lucky to hit the "high color" part of the foliage change but didn't stay until the full color change that was going to happen this week. Got some very nice pictures. It's amazing what you can get from a cell phone camera now.
Like you said, I come on here when not much is going on in my life and I can sit down and relax.

Life is good.I'm trying to not let politics get in the way of that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:31 pm

We're back up in Hoover. It is cooler up here f'sure.

Next weekend, it is supposed to be peak color in the NC mountains.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Yeah, we missed the "peak" color but we got the "high" color. If I could figure out how to post a picture on here I could show y'all how pretty it was.
I just can't figure that stuff out all that easy though.

I just posted one of my favorites as an avatar but you really can't see all the colors that way.
Maybe I'll figure it out one day.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Eddard wrote:
Yeah, we missed the "peak" color but we got the "high" color. If I could figure out how to post a picture on here I could show y'all how pretty it was.
I just can't figure that stuff out all that easy though.

I just posted one of my favorites as an avatar but you really can't see all the colors that way.
Maybe I'll figure it out one day.

Eddard, I have posted tutorials and even made YouTube videos of how to post pictures.  I just spent the last half hour trying to find any of them... to no avail.

I will do another tutorial.   Posting off your computer's hard drive is slightly more convoluted than posting a pic that's already on the web.

I will post the tutorial in the Admin Notes section.

EDIT: It is there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post   I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess if theres no arguments or hate post, people dont want to respond and post
Page 1 of 1