Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another cowh stand-up audition...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Another cowh stand-up audition... Empty
PostSubject: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:17 am

In a statement about the current FIFA [soccer organization] scandal....The US and the DOJ want to make sure that FIFA is operating with "integrity, transparency, and accountability"...Too bad that this administration doesn't apply how they tell others to operate to do so themselves...But in fairness the cowh did promise that this administration would be "the most open and transparent administration in the history of the United States"....Between this and his statement about America being restored favorably in the view of the world by his administration.....He really may have a future in comedy....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 am

The bribery arrests seem to be a big stretch to me. America is not the cop of the world, but it sure seems that our fearless leaders get orgasms when they throw their weight around. Not limited just current leaders either.

Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:28 pm

I don't understand why the DoJ bothered, they haven't even taken the time to truthfully answer Fast and Furious questions.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:43 pm

nochain wrote:
I don't understand why the DoJ bothered, they haven't even taken the time to truthfully answer Fast and Furious questions.

Ain't that the truth..!! Or the irs, media tapping, clapper lying to congress, hillary destroying evidence... etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:38 am

mediawatcher wrote:
     In a statement about the current FIFA [soccer organization] scandal....The US and the DOJ want to make sure that FIFA is operating with "integrity, transparency, and accountability"...Too bad that this administration doesn't apply how they tell others to operate to do so themselves...But in fairness the cowh did promise that this administration would be "the most open and transparent administration in the history of the United States"....Between this and his statement about America being restored favorably in the view of the world by his administration.....He really may have a future in comedy....

Another cowh stand-up audition... Th?id=JN.xqlXd0IQY4W0%2fyjX2umsBg&pid=15

I'm so impressed by such a upright and stolid character. He definitely deserves another Nobel Prize for this since I no longer have respect for that award anymore.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:02 am

nochain wrote:

An incompetent agenda driven AG has been replaced by another that wants to do exactly as 'eric' posted and wants to make the US the cop of the world and place all the problems into the court systems....

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:06 am

PkrBum wrote:
nochain wrote:

Ain't that the truth..!! Or the irs, media tapping, clapper lying to congress, hillary destroying evidence... etc.

IRS:......"Not one smidgeon of evidence of wrongdoing"--cowh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another cowh stand-up audition...   Another cowh stand-up audition... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another cowh stand-up audition...
Page 1 of 1