Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday   Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Anybody been watching the HBO documentary "The Jinx: the Life and Deaths of Robert Durst?"

Tonight was the last episode and it was one of the strangest shows ever on TV. For 6 weeks now HBO has run interviews with Robert Durst who apparently has murdered 3 people since 1982 but never been convicted of any of the murders. Tonight there was evidence shown which undeniably linked Durst to the murder of a woman in Los Angeles in 2000.
If you've watched the shows there just isn't any doubt the guy is guilty as sin. He even admitted on a mike that he thought was off that he killed "all of them."

After watching the show I had to look online to see how it is that this guy is still on the loose and found out he'd been arrested just yesterday in New Orleans for the 2000 killing. What the heck- it took an HBO camera crew and interviewer to get this guy arrested for murder again. He was arrested once before for murdering a guy in Galveston, admitted to chopping the guy's body up and dumping it into the gulf, but then was acquitted of the murder itself.

Of course, he is a multi-millionaire and they don't get the same legal treatment that regular folks do.
I hope this is the last time this guy has to be arrested. It's gotten ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday   Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:30 am

I've watched it. The letter he sent that matched the note sent to police was shocking. It was his downfall for the la murder it seems. They arrested him this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday   Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Yeah. It probably won't help him that he talks to himself and was caught on tape saying "I killed them all."  This guy just thought he was so damn smart he could get away with anything. I guess he had up until now.

I just hope the jurors in LA aren't as stupid as the ones in Galveston were.

The news this morning is his extradition is being delayed because he was carrying a gun without a permit in N.O. Really? I hope they get him in jail in California soon. Problem is that now that the HBO show has been aired he might argue that he can't get an unprejudiced jury. What a justice system.

http://news.yahoo.com/wealthy-eccentric-says-hbo-finale-killed-them-073833757.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday   Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Durst arrested in New Orleans yesterday
Page 1 of 1