Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hillary

Go down 
+5
nochain
TEOTWAWKI
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
Linda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 am

Linda wrote:
This is totally speculation with no data to back up, however, it is worth a ponder and maybe there is something out there to back it up.  Hillary is from Chicago.  Obama calls Chicago home.  In the "politics" and old haunts of mobster days and their divisions of power, Hillary and Obama are in different Chicago style politics.  Does Chicago style politics play into this and into any power reaches to the White House overall?????

This is definitely not a Republican witch hunt (sorry for that comparison Hillary.)   This is mobster politics.  And you don't have to be from Chicago to participate.  

Honestly believe this is arrogance....and the Clinton Brand of politics....This is what I did....that's it... all is good....And how dare anyone question me..
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Eddard wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Nothing matters... we get it.

That's not necessarily so. It's just that the Republicans haven't found anything on the Clintons that has mattered yet.
Things that might destroy some lesser politicians career don't touch the Clintons because Democrats don't EXPECT them to be perfect. We know Bill won't keep his pants zipped and we know Hillary does not care because she craves power like kids crave chocolate. We know their marriage is probably a convenience but then so was FDR's marriage and JFK's marriage and Democrats think those were two pretty good presidents.

What  you get with the Clintons is a moderate governance that is competent and smart. They have the respect of the rest of the world as leaders. Nobody has to prove anything. Bill has already proven he can handle the economy and foreign affairs and he'll be right there next to Hillary in case she starts to screw up.

After George W Bush's disaster of a presidency and Barack Obama's wasted years in office it's time to get back to business in Washington.

Hillary - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFMMNMHNRyaGyNOcBehY3mxAQT8Ft5wmAbCMLNEw_5f_BCVTSS5A

I see... So long as they're competent and smart it doesn't matter who the Democratic candidate is they have to be better than the opposition no matter what they do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fknUlQ3mlwM

Smile

Yes. Absolutely.

I live on social security, retirement and vets benefits and I don't want anyone touching any of them.
I don't trust the Republican party as far as I can throw them on that issue.
Back to top Go down

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Eddard wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Eddard wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Nothing matters... we get it.

That's not necessarily so. It's just that the Republicans haven't found anything on the Clintons that has mattered yet.
Things that might destroy some lesser politicians career don't touch the Clintons because Democrats don't EXPECT them to be perfect. We know Bill won't keep his pants zipped and we know Hillary does not care because she craves power like kids crave chocolate. We know their marriage is probably a convenience but then so was FDR's marriage and JFK's marriage and Democrats think those were two pretty good presidents.

What  you get with the Clintons is a moderate governance that is competent and smart. They have the respect of the rest of the world as leaders. Nobody has to prove anything. Bill has already proven he can handle the economy and foreign affairs and he'll be right there next to Hillary in case she starts to screw up.

After George W Bush's disaster of a presidency and Barack Obama's wasted years in office it's time to get back to business in Washington.

I see... So long as they're competent and smart it doesn't matter who the Democratic candidate is they have to be better than the opposition no matter what they do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fknUlQ3mlwM

Smile

Yes. Absolutely.

I live on social security, retirement and vets benefits and I don't want anyone touching any of them.
I don't trust the Republican party as far as I can throw them on that issue.

Hillary - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ24mVkmEf8PrWFs_Arzn2BFFX0WIiCIsknJhh7TQHADBLFsXuWhA

Figured that... But then someone whose only plans for retirement, as you've stated here, is sucking off the government teat wouldn't want any changes or cutbacks no matter what it might mean in the end.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EQlIzPowM

Smile

...So are you going to riot and raise hell if the Democrats start making those cuts? Sorry... But those Democrats already make cuts like that all the time.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 am

The federal reserve actions during the obama presidency has taxed every dollar in existence... and sooner or later that will be felt by every citizen on a fixed income.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 am

PkrBum wrote:
The federal reserve actions during the obama presidency has taxed every dollar in existence... and sooner or later that will be felt by every citizen on a fixed income.

Correct... Even if not directly those on fixed incomes from retirement(s) and/or social security feel the sting of rising costs just like everyone else does....Just another reason why entitlements to those that are able bodied and can work need to be reformed and the idea of living off the government (working tax payers) as an employment/career option needs to come to an end...No politician of either party has the intestinal fortitude to take on that way of life...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:28 am

I'll betcha that the good ol' NSA has copies of ALL those emails.

I can see it now..."Oh, gosh. Those were accidentally lost when that particular hard drive died."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 am

Eric wrote:
I'll betcha that the good ol' NSA has copies of ALL those emails.

I can see it now..."Oh, gosh.  Those were accidentally lost when that particular hard drive died."

Don't know what I fear more....hrc's stupidity....arrogance....incompetence...or deceptivness....[those qualities certainly make her the frontrunner for democrats]...or the NSA having copies of not just her electroinc communications but also those of law abiding citizens that aren't seeing the spotlight....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 am

I don't think there has ever been a candidate with more baggage.

Why Wall Street Loves Hillary - William D. Cohan - POLITICO ... www.politico.com/.../why-wall-street-lov... Mobile-friendly - Nov 11, 2014 - Why Wall Street Loves Hillary. She's trying to sound populist, but the banks are ready to shower her ... says one Wall Street investment professional with close ties to Washington.

Clinton Foundation's ties to troubled banks raise questions -CNN.com www.cnn.com/.../clinton-foundation-ban... Mobile-friendly - Mar 3, 2015 - Hillary Clinton's coziness with Wall Street has long given progressives ... Each year the event partners with two dozen or so major corporate and foundation sponsors, a designation that ...

Hillary Clinton's Goldman Sachs Problem | Mother Jones www.motherjones.com/.../hillary-clintons... A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more.

Hillary Clinton's Complex Corporate Ties - WSJ - Wall Street Journal www.wsj.com/.../hillary-clintons-comple... Mobile-friendly - Feb 19, 2015 - The Clinton Foundation and other family charities have collected donations from companies Hillary ...

The Bill and Hillary Clinton Money Machine Taps Corporate Cash ... www.wsj.com/.../the-bill-and-hillary-clint... Mobile-friendly - Jul 1, 2014 - Financial services, including Wall Street, have been one of the ... who built a reputation skewering banking and credit-card ... Asked about her ties to American corporations, an adviser ...

Hillary Clinton aligns with Wall Street for 2016 - Whiteout Press www.whiteoutpress.com/.../hillary-clinto... Mobile-friendly - Jan 2, 2014 - Clinton removed the barrier between investment banks and commercial banks, allowing ... years through his political connections, but knew next to nothing about how banking worked.

Hillary Clinton's Wall Street problem - The Washington Post www.washingtonpost.com/...hillary...wall... Mobile-friendly - Oct 30, 2014 - How Democrats can save Hillary Clinton from herself ... J.P. Morgan investment bank, then headquartered at 23 Wall St., to a top post at Treasury. ... George Will: Break up the big banks.

Hillary's Candid Motto for Democratic Party: “Represent Banks ... www.rootsaction.org/.../810-hillarys-can... Jul 15, 2014 - The attorney was Hillary Clinton. ... (Which explains why I wasn't a great fit in corporate media.) ... Today's Democratic elite is inextricably tied to far more powerful interests – Wall Street ...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 am

Eric wrote:

According to http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/10/exclusive-hillary-clinton-to-launch-presidential-campaign-sunday-en-route-to-iowa-source

The newest memo: Referring to FFLOTUS/Sen/Sec of State/Clinton as 'Hillary' has been deemed 'sexist'...even though there are campaign buttons printed that read..."I'm ready for Hillary"....or it just may be that the media [certain outlets]... or republican presidential contenders that would be 'sexist' for calling her by her first name...Reminds me of at the beginning of the cowh's campaign using his entire name made you a 'racist'...There are other code words that have also been deemed 'sexist' when referring to hrc and they have nothing to do with 'sexism'...example 'ambitious' is one of the words---go figure but this will certainly be a politically correct campaign....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 pm

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706.html#.VSrsB8q2XzA

http://www.ibtimes.com/colombian-oil-money-flowed-clintons-state-department-took-no-action-prevent-labor-1874464
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am

PkrBum wrote:
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706.html#.VSrsB8q2XzA

http://www.ibtimes.com/colombian-oil-money-flowed-clintons-state-department-took-no-action-prevent-labor-1874464

These are the types of things that reaffirms my absolute distrust of HRC. Oblamer is a lazy incompetent with absolutely no plan (for anything) but HRC is downright dangerous.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 am

Hillary is wickedness personified...pure rotting evil with a turd on top.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 pm

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

These are the types of things that reaffirms my absolute distrust of HRC. Oblamer is a lazy incompetent with absolutely no plan (for anything) but HRC is downright dangerous.

There's a reason there won't be a credible challange to hrc...unless you consider O'Malley and Bernie Sanders as a real threat....The reason?...No one gets in the way of the Clinton Machine...After all the years [decades]in the spotlight and she's still reinventing herself and now...omg!....has to take a roadtrip to mingle with....ordinary people!...Hasn't driven a vehicle in over twenty years and don't forget that she considered herself and Bill...."flat broke"....she's really in touch....The democrats are saddled with a candidate that is from another time and no accomplishments....well except from riding the coattails of a popular former president all the while proclaiming herself as a feminist and claiming there's a war on women...she's the epitomy of dangerous because she actually believes it's her turn and she deserves to be rewarded for playing the game long enough....
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Obama got past the Clinton machine and there are plenty of Democrats, obviously, who do not want her in the WH. Otherwise, why would she not have beaten Obama in 2008?

She won't be elected.

The Bush's won't allow it. Right, all you conspiracy theorists????? Laughing Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Linda wrote:
Obama got past the Clinton machine and there are plenty of Democrats, obviously, who do not want her in the WH.  Otherwise, why would she not have beaten Obama in 2008?  

She won't be elected.

The Bush's won't allow it.  Right, all you conspiracy theorists?????   Laughing Shocked Neutral

Sure she has spent the past six years wondering just how she did lose...She did not win because she is/was not a good candidate and is unlikeable the more she is seen and speaks...The democrats turned to a new face over her politics of the past...also it already has been said by the cowh that he believes America was a 'new car smell' in a candidate...if that's true it will not be hrc...

And just for the record....don't want Bush to be the nominee either and don't have anything against him only that it's time for a new candidate with new ideas for a new time...However, should it be Bush v Clinton then feel most votes cast will be for the lesser of two evils[whichever side you fall on] and both sides may actually have to hold noses...Further, that matchup may be a prime opportunity for a third party candidate....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:09 pm

I wouldn't vote for jeb or hillary... ever... no matter what.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:11 am

Hillary - Page 3 Mcconnell-cinton-one-term
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:12 am

She and jeb would be indistinguishable from obama... just as obama has been another bush.

I see next to no difference between the mainstream candidates.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 am

Hillary - Page 3 F4tIYeu
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Rubio's speech was good yesterday. Only a small sip of water from a dixie cup that was taken while the crowd was in the applause mode. He has some good ideas, speech wise, not sure how they would move forward.

But he's probably a plant from the Bush's and part of the conspiracy.

What is real? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Rubio is pretty young. I think that will work against his candidacy.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Chris Christie: 'I Wasn't Ready' To Run For President In 2012, But I Am Now
LINK

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) said he's finally ready for a White House run.

In an interview with Yahoo's Matt Bai, Christie said he had no regrets about passing on a presidential run in 2012, when many were urging him to launch a campaign.

"I wasn’t ready," Christie told Yahoo. "And in the end, remember something: Everything that everybody said back in 2011 about me running in 2012 was all theoretical. It was all based on the inherent assumption of ‘He’ll do well if he performs well.’ Well, that second part of the sentence is really important. The only way you’re going to perform well is if you believe in your heart that you’re ready to be president. And I didn’t. And so there was no way I would have won in 2012. I wouldn’t have, because I wasn’t ready.”

Christie said he does feel ready now. But when asked if his upcoming trip to New Hampshire should be taken as a start of a likely presidential campaign, Christie flatly denied that was his intention for visiting the Granite State.

"New Hampshire's local, it's relatively close, and also it's a place where people are going to discuss important national issues," Christie said. "Whether I decide to run for president or not, ultimately, is something I won't decide until May or June of this year."
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Hillary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary   Hillary - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

* Mexican tap water
* A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign
* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
* A fart when I have diarrhea
* An elevator ride with Ray Rice