Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...

Go down 
+4
PkrBum
mediawatcher
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgb1TSvB0V_--rgl6b_mTGjhdjqQxqm4x4-DWpS6I4_nqNGMtlGQ

Of course those genetic abnormalities that may lead to a short life span might be important in surviving the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk

Smile

D.E., you've got to know better. No matter when you die if there's a Zombie Apocalypse then you'll turn into a Zombie as soon as you croak. Unless somebody sinks a hatchet into your skull. Don't you watch Walking Dead?
Man, that's the only cure for Zombieism.
Back to top Go down

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRv3FxuGKo4HwCbmTBk_RND1IrvZvS3ZvABARprKqgobvO3x6pfA

I don't have any desire to control anyone either Pkr...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmyO2xuI1qI

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Eddard wrote:
Reproduction isn't a privilege except in some country like China. It's a right in most other countries. I have to agree with DE on the right to mate with whoever you choose, but I don't think it would be a good idea for siblings to marry. That's just a little too close.
I had a great uncle and aunt that were first cousins. They had one of the best marriages I've ever seen but they didn't have kids. I guess they were afraid to. I wish they had adopted because they would have made the best parents any kid could have hoped for.
There are genetic problems with spouses that you can't possibly know sometimes.There are genetic diseases that pop up because of the combination of two people's genes  and they don't have to be relatives. The disease not might run in either family but it's the combination of the two parents genes. The only real answer to eliminating them is an amnio test for all pregnant women and an abortion if anything bad comes up. I doubt society would ever agree to that.

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFkgwJRTwNk5mD9cK55VvYfM8yX2NkXX410Sup1vaJ_xGHHJUqGg

If the genetic abnormality happens it happens there's no sense in obsessing about whether it will happen one in four or one in ten times because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

Very Happy

Besides evolution is all about genetic abnormalities we can't all live to be over nine hundred years old like Noah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...   Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Wedding Cake Shuts Doors Closure won't stop state investigation...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4