Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... Empty
PostSubject: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:31 pm

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/305795#.VDFxft33arW

First US Ebola Patient Dies

Thomas A. Duncan, who became ill with Ebola after arriving from West Africa in Dallas two weeks ago, succumbed to the virus today (Sunday), reports Reuters. Duncan was fighting for his life at a Dallas hospital on today after his condition worsened to critical, according to the director of the US Centers for Disease Control.

The Dallas hospital that admitted him did not recognize the deadly disease at first and sent him home, only for him to return two days later by ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Great...now a law suit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:18 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/texas-ebola-patient-thomas-eric-duncan-now-experimental/story?id=25998659&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I was disappointed to find out teos thread title was not accurate. dammit
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Well sometimes my sources are a bit shady....Then again he may have died days ago and they have him on life support machine which make him look alive....sure hope the next guy to get put on life support doesn't get those machines....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:36 pm

I cant sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:40 pm

I hear there are zombies in the swamp where you live...I wouldn't sleep either...If the zombies don't get you the genetically enhanced anacondas will...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I hear there are zombies in the swamp where you live...I wouldn't sleep either...If the zombies don't get you the genetically enhanced anacondas will...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh you're mean................... Mad

Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... Pillow-fight-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Yeah well that's not including the zombie pythons.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... Scary-tongue-smiley-emoticon

lol
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Well now he is..told ya so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well now he is..told ya so...

Is he really? I havnt looked at the news yet. just got home. so tired...

hey, you must be psychic. Tell me the lotto numbers now. I want to stop working too. bounce

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:22 pm

He's dead and the family will sue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
He's dead and the family will sue.

SUE!!!!!!!!!! let em sue. They can win for 50 million dollars. Then we will sue them for the millions and millions, maybe a billion that lying son of a bitch cost this country. And not only that let every stressed out American sue them too.

He lied about being exposed and came here anyway. Not caring about the health of a entire country.

deport those MF's, and let them take the whole 10,000 texas Liberian population with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....   Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News Obola patient will not be criminally charged...He's dead....
Page 1 of 1