Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I deleted myself from PDF

Go down 
+3
riceme
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I deleted myself from PDF  Empty
PostSubject: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:41 am

I went back. Kicked ass. And dreams already started hints about my work place again. I'm not going through that again.

I decided last night I'm going to get a life

I'm happier just posting a little here

Thanks for having me

Hugs
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:51 am

I actually feel better posting over here. I get my fix and don't have to deal with over blown egos.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:04 am

Don't just post "a little".

Forums are for expression. Chrissy, feel free to post to your heart's content.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:12 am

She is unbelievable. I think that was a good choice, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:41 am

riceme wrote:
She is unbelievable. I think that was a good choice, Chrissy.

She seems to have problems and it's better to avoid problems especially when the signs point to her not changing...She's a typical poster at that other forum...Much better here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:43 am

Thanks guys

Love yas

I'm on the road to Naples right
now with nanner slurpie in hand

I certainly will be conversating with you fine people as much as I can find stuff to talk about Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:23 am

It's hard to imagine how she carries that vitriol around... I couldn't live like that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:35 am

Dude, we need to work on that Avatar to make it fit the page better. I thought it might resize when used as an Avatar.

I'll look into that while I'm resting, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:00 pm

I can't believe it.

I even clicked the link in my email and it said I has successfully deleted my account

Then I went and noticed my nic was still there

At first I thought it was my phone not loading right

So I went ahead and tried to delete it again

Boards has set my account to where I can't delete it

What a friggin ass
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:03 pm

I'm glad you decided to stay here, Chrissy. They may make fun of us, but this place is a lot healthier. And healthy people make healthy choices, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Eric wrote:
Dude, we need to work on that Avatar to make it fit the page better. I thought it might resize when used as an Avatar.

I'll look into that while I'm resting, lol.

Thanks Eric. I changed it to the upload image option. It doesn't animate... but it was pretty subtle anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Chrisst....she must have deleted her post...I didn't see one that referenced your work.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy.....she must have deleted her post...I didn't see one that referenced your work.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
I can't believe it.

I even clicked the link in my email and it said I has successfully deleted my account

Then I went and noticed my nic was still there

At first I thought it was my phone not loading right

So I went ahead and tried to delete it again

Boards has set my account to where I can't delete it

What a friggin ass

You might need to delete your cookies then go back over there to see if you're a Guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:29 pm

joanie, I said hints. I know how she plays. I'm not playing that game any more.

I think that forum was having some issues this morning or something. it was whacko

stuff wasn't showing up, I wasn't deleted after I was deleted. And what I mean by that is I deleted myself and I showed as guest for a while, then later on I was showing back up and wasn't deleted. Then I deleted myself again lol

And thanks Melissa. Too true.

anyway, I hope yall are having a good day. We went to a estuary today, it was fun. I never knew what a dragon fly larva looked like until today, freaked me out.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Here you go, Dude.

I resized it and cropped it

I deleted myself from PDF  Croppe10

Paste https://servimg.com/view/17605287/1424][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/60/52/87/croppe10.gif into your Avatar if you wish.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:54 pm

That's an awesome avatar
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Chrissy* wrote:

I think that forum was having some issues this morning or something. it was whacko

stuff wasn't showing up, I wasn't deleted after I was deleted. And what I mean by that is I deleted myself and I showed as guest for a while, then later on I was showing back up and wasn't deleted. Then I deleted myself again lol

anyway, I hope yall are having a good day. We went to a estuary today, it was fun. I never knew what a dragon fly larva looked like until today, freaked me out.

The forum has been hacked or has a serious glitch. Posts to threads are appearing under different threads and then 1-2 hours later they are on the correct thread. The posts switch from political threads to General discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:

The forum has been hacked or has a serious glitch. Posts to threads are appearing under different threads and then 1-2 hours later they are on the correct thread. The posts switch from political threads to General discussion.

I know. I'm LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:28 pm

You deleted yourself just in time, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:39 am

riceme wrote:

yes, sombody out there likes me.

Could be the rfid or the space ship Wink
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:59 am

riceme wrote:

Coincidence?....In this timing?...... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I deleted myself from PDF    I deleted myself from PDF  Empty

Back to top Go down

I deleted myself from PDF
Page 1 of 1