Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joan Rivers has passed at 81....

Go down 
+2
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... Empty
PostSubject: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 pm

never expose the first lady as a tranny....or bye bye...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:44 pm

"Can we talk?"

RIP Joan Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... 46
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:48 pm

On Nancy Reagan’s hairdo: “Bulletproof. If they ever combed it, they’d find Jimmy Hoffa.”

On Charlton Heston: “He told us, ‘I got Alzheimer’s.’ Surprise! He’s been wearing his wig sideways for 19 years.”

On Donatella Versace: “That skin! She looks like something you’d hang off your door in Africa.”

On Sandra Bullock’s Bottega Veneta gown at the Golden Globes: “It looked like Prince’s old prom dress.” (And Tina Fey’s Zac Posen: “A decorative toilet seat cover.”)

On Queen Elizabeth II: “Gowns by Helen Keller.” “Nice looking. Not at all like her stamp. Wears her watch over the glove, though — tacky.”

On herself, desperate for a man: “My parents had a sign, ‘Last girl before thruway.’ I’d get an obscene phone call. I’d say, ‘Hold on a minute, let me get a cigarette.’ ”

Nothing was sacred.

On her husband’s suicide: “After Edgar killed himself, I went out to dinner with Melissa. I looked at the menu and said, ‘If Daddy were here to see these prices, he’d kill himself all over again.’ ”

Even the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center were not off limits. “A few days after 9/11,” Jonathan Van Meter recalled in a 2010 New York magazine article, “she called and asked me if I wanted to meet her for lunch at Windows on the Ground.”

Shocked? Offended?

“Oh, grow up!” she advised.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:56 pm

That's a shame... what a personality.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Sad... she was funny. I feel badly for her daughter... it seems like they were very close.

As I drove into the mine this morning I heard on the radio that Betty White had died. I was pretty upset... she is a very funny lady. Then the guys told me it was a joke. Not a funny one. :/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:18 am

The Dude wrote:
That's a shame... what a personality.

One of the last politically incorrect comedians in a politically correct world...paved the way for many....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:23 pm

it just occurred to me.

I wonder if Obama had Joan killed for outing michelle as a man? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Oh, Chrissy! Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:56 am

Oh Chrissy what?

It might not have been him personally it could have been a angry Obama supporter

She was used to having injections and procedures

All someone would have to of done is inject a air embolism

Perhaps the doj needs to investigate this because the timing is odd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 am

Lol I just seen why the oh Chrissy

Dignifying

This is what can happen when you read threads on a small cell phone and don't pay close attention lol

Teo I agree
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:11 am

Remember the old Welcome Back Carter saying "up your nose with a rubber hose"?

They did that to me at Baptist and went down into my lung when I had a bad lung bleed many years ago. They told me that one of the potential problems with the procedure was cardiac arrest.

I wonder if the procedure was similar to what Joan had done to her.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers has passed at 81....   Joan Rivers has passed at 81.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Joan Rivers has passed at 81....
Page 1 of 1