Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns

Go down 
+4
Eric
stormwatch89
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

PkrBum

ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns   ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 pm

It almost always is in the real world... especially considering who we're dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns   ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:18 pm

I liked Reagan. I have seen criticism about him running up the deficit, but I don't know if that is the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns   ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:45 pm

It is... and several other progressive measures after his second election. But I think he was really trying to do some benevolent things... but the problem is that social tinkering never seems to work out as planned. Here we are discussing another illegal immigrant amnesty for instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns   ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ISIS 'beyond anything that we've ever seen,' Hagel warns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2