Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RIP Nekochan - Neko to many

Go down 
+5
Melissa
stormwatch89
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

RIP Nekochan - Neko to many Empty
PostSubject: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 am

She didn't post here much, but I enjoyed her posts. Yeah, like many of us, she had some squabbles, but I stayed on her good side and felt she made a positive contribution to the forums.

Neko, you will be missed dearly.

Eric
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:14 am

Thank you for making this thread Smile

I know this has been hard on Joanie too as they were so close.

My deepest sincerest sympathies go out to nekos family and also a hug for our friend Joanie

Neko was a lady and oh so very smart. She will be missed by all
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:38 am

As most of you know.....We lost a very special LADY Tuesday August 5......Neko passed away in the arms of her beloved family.

Her battle began in December and she fought long and valiantly and survived against all odds.  I firmly believe,  in addition to her dedicated and loving family, our prayers and continued thoughts were very beneficial for her positive outcome.

Neko was deeply touched by her fellow friends on the forum for their love and support.  She graciously offered her heartfelt thankfulness to each and every one of us for our shared concerns and support.

Neko's secondary medical problems, I suspect were just too much for her weakened body to overcome. I was in contact with her family during both of her extended hospitalizations; her family was very appreciative of our love for Neko.

I would personally like to thank each and every one of our posters who commented and offered prayers and thoughts to our friend.  Your thoughts and prayers were shared with  Neko and her family.

With tears of sadness I say to you,  rest in peace my dear friend,  you were loved and you will truly be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:24 pm

My heart is breaking for Neko's family and for her family of friends. Joani, you are so very right... she was a lady. I am so sorry for your loss. She is so dearly missed.

Rest in peace, dear sweet friend.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Agreed. So horribly sad.

Joani you helped us all, so much, keeping us informed. I know this has been hard on you, but also know all of us who adored Neko really appreciated your efforts.

You get some rest too.

Neko, prayers go with you as well as gratitude for many years of wonderful "conversations."

You are sorely missed and will be for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:45 pm

I am so sad about Neko's passing. She and I were at opposite ends of the political spectrum, but we managed to debate in a civil manner. I respected her.

Joani, I am sorry you have lost a dear friend. Thank you for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:45 pm

That was nice, Teto.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Dammit, I miss my friend.    Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dammit, I miss my friend.    Sad

Crying or Very sad I can only offer a hug and a ear.

[img]RIP Nekochan - Neko to many Smiley10[/img]

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Sad I know you do Joani. So sorry.

I miss her logic and fairness.

We all miss her, but feel especially sad for you and her family.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:22 pm

I am so sorry, Joani. Were you able to go to her services?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:04 am

The memorial will be later.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:17 am

I see. Well, I hope you will be able to go...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Please let me know when it is so I can go..
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:39 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:16 pm

RIP Nekochan - Neko to many Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu3rcv3I0xHJ3qAjeROiqB0qgv0JsAR8iejCNqdJgwMXgnRB7K

My thoughts are with you and her family Joani.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoSOuYNNXjU

Smile 
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:03 am

I liked her immensely. She had great character and was not two faced. I find it hard to process this.
Test un pesca seres Lady.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am

Neko was a link to my past. She had lived in Japan just like me. Sometimes we were able to share a inside joke or something that was funny but not well known to people who had not lived there. She was always positive. She made me think of many happy and interesting times. We have lost a good friend.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:38 am

I went out with some guys from work to a really nice Japanese place in Fairbanks called Ajimi after work on Friday... I could not stop thinking about Neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Hallmark you made me remember something about neko

Once her and I had a discussion about milk tea when she was living in Japan and we had a lot of fun joking about it then she sent me some. I had almost forgot about that it was so many years ago

Many good memories and some funny ones too

Those were the days

Gone but not forgotten
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Neko was extremely thoughtful and sincere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Nekochan - Neko to many   RIP Nekochan - Neko to many Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Nekochan - Neko to many
Page 1 of 1