Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'

Go down 
+2
mediawatcher
Joanimaroni
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'   Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Well, it is good that we all agree on something, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'   Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Biden is a liar.

Every human being on the planet is a liar.
Everyone on this forum is a liar.
All you have to do is ask anyone if they ever lied and if they say "no," they are a liar.
That's the one thing I can agree with any reasonable person about.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'   Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 am

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Assuming he was actually Bin Laden who was killed by Obama's order.  There was never any concrete confirmation with a burial at sea. And then we have Biden sealing the fate of the Navy Seals.

On May 3, at an event in Washington, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. did the unthinkable: He publicly revealed the identity of the special-operations unit responsible for bin Laden’s killing. His reckless action put at risk the lives of every member of SEAL Team 6. The Taliban and other jihadists eager to avenge bin Laden now knew which unit to target. Stunned and shocked, SEAL members immediately realized they were going to be hunted by al Qaeda sympathizers.

25 Seals from team 6, that we know of, have been ki

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/7/the-betrayal-of-the-navys-seal-team-6/#ixzz39MhpdARS
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

All that needed to be said was that Joe Biden spoke....just know that problems will follow...

Joe does have foot in mouth disease and it's an incurable case. However, us crazy leftists know his heart is always in the right place. He has a son who served in the military in war zones too so I don't believe he would ever intend to put any of our service members in danger.

I'd love to see Joe Biden in the White House one day so I'm hoping the right goes ahead and tries to impeach Obama. If they succeeded they'd get a president with a spinal column and they would truly not know what to do with him then.

He's already been there too often in the past six years....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'   Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Biden is a liar.

He has seemed to have gotten away with some outrageous statements in the past...and sure there are more to come from him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'   Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton on Sept. 10, 2001: I could have killed bin Laden but 'I didn't'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2