Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New "Improved" Yahoo mail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
othershoe

othershoe

New "Improved" Yahoo mail Empty
PostSubject: New "Improved" Yahoo mail   New "Improved" Yahoo mail EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Earlier today the mail was working. Now they've improved it so they can send more adds and comb through everyone's messages. Big Brother is here. So after clicking on "no thanks" and getting no where I decided to cede more of my personal privacy to the powers that be and click on "I Accept" (because there rally IS not other choice) and nothing happens. I still can't check my mail. The same message keeps coming up again and again. This is just aggravating. Check this out.

Welcome to Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo! Mail is now even faster, safer, and easier to use. Yahoo! now automatically identifies items such as words, links, people, and subjects from your email to learn what matters to you so that we can deliver exciting new product features and relevant ads.

Before you can access Yahoo! Mail, we need your consent to our new Terms of Service and the Yahoo! Mail Privacy Policy. Learn more about how we protect your privacy.

I Accept

No, Thanks
Back to top Go down
othershoe

othershoe

PostSubject: Re: New "Improved" Yahoo mail   New "Improved" Yahoo mail EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Looks as if Yahoo got their ducks in a row. I am now able to read my emails. After looking at what came in I'm wondering if it was worth it? LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New "Improved" Yahoo mail   New "Improved" Yahoo mail EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 pm

othershoe wrote:
Looks as if Yahoo got their ducks in a row. I am now able to read my emails. After looking at what came in I'm wondering if it was worth it? LOL

I did not get the message you are referring to when I checked my Yahoo mail.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
othershoe

othershoe

PostSubject: Re: New "Improved" Yahoo mail   New "Improved" Yahoo mail EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh really? That's interesting. Maybe they think I'm "special"? I hope it isn't a worm or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Improved" Yahoo mail   New "Improved" Yahoo mail Empty

Back to top Go down

New "Improved" Yahoo mail
Page 1 of 1