Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm on their e-mail list...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

I'm on their e-mail list... Empty
PostSubject: I'm on their e-mail list...   I'm on their e-mail list... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm on their e-mail list... T4124_main_logo

Single Game Tickets Available
NOW
!
Full-Season Tickets Sold Out
With just 34 days to go until Opening Day, the Blue Wahoos are shattering last year's preseason ticket sales, so get your tickets now!

We are already sold out of full-season tickets, and our mini-plans are going fast. Single-game tickets go on sale today, so be sure to get yours soon.

Single-game tickets are great for those times when you know you'll have family or clients in town, or just want to be sure and catch a particular game.

To get your tickets, stop by the stadium box office between 10am and 5pm, or pick out your tickets online.

Don't wait - catch your Blue Wahoo tickets today!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

I'm on their e-mail list... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on their e-mail list...   I'm on their e-mail list... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm

No thank you. It sure would be nice if the Fire Marshall freed up em unused 800+ seats so we taxpayers could make more $ before it goes bankrupt.
Back to top Go down

I'm on their e-mail list...
Page 1 of 1