Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked

Go down 
+3
TEOTWAWKI
Eric
BobW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked Empty
PostSubject: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:09 am

Now, you done it Bob.

You ran Teo off.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 am

Eric wrote:
Now, you done it Bob.

You ran Teo off.

In that case I was only kidding. I made it all up. There's no question that Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:23 am

waaaaaaaa you guys are attacking me.... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:26 am

Don't cry Teto.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:31 am

I'll try but they hurt my little feelings Joanni....
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 am

I know.....but it's just words on a page.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 am

Now, now.

Snuggums is allllllright.

We still love you, man.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:45 am

lol! 
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:10 pm

With this one it's a form of tough love, teo.
I can listen to any of the tinfoiler stuff and be mostly entertained by it.
But the "fake moon landing" one is just beyond the pale. That's when it turns into more of a cultish thing and people need to be talked down from cults.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

I know I know I'm just brainwashed by The New World Order and that's the end of that. lol
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

T: Check your email. I just sent you a "Hurt-Feelings Report" to fill out and submit to the forum moderator.

Razz 

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 pm

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

T: Check your email. I just sent you a "Hurt-Feelings Report" to fill out and submit to the forum moderator.

Razz 

Thanks I filled it out and flagged down a cop and gave it to him...he read it and then shot me in the foot and drove off....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Damn, I don't think there's a box to check for that. I'll have to rev the document for you, bro.

Wink
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:39 am

It's okay he came back later and gave me a ticket for bleeding on the road....

Actually. thanks for the laugh...my goal for the rest of the year is to be happier and see how it affects those around me....I have decided to be friendly....I will start with the easy ones first...like you. Love ya kid...here's a hug.

FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked Huglove
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It's okay he came back later and gave me a ticket for bleeding on the road....

Actually. thanks for the laugh...my goal for the rest of the year is to be happier and see how it affects those around me....I have decided to be friendly....I will start with the easy ones first...like you. Love ya kid...here's a hug.

FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked Huglove

Hey, you know me... I'm here to help.  tongue 

Love you too, T. Big remote hug from Alaska Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked   FOR TEO:  This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR TEO: This is a good explanation of why the moon landings could not have been faked
Page 1 of 1