Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good? Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?   Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 am

Might go on a little road trip and wondered about this place, anyone been there?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?   Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 am

I like it. Especially their beans. My wife likes the chow-chow. I also like their chocolate-chip cookies. The cookies are halfway dipped in chocolate. We ate it last week.

The BBQ is a little on the dry side, but they supply a sauce. I use a little sauce and add beans to my sammich.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?   Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Eric wrote:
I like it.  Especially their beans.  My wife likes the chow-chow.  I also like their chocolate-chip cookies.  The cookies are halfway dipped in chocolate.  We ate it last week.

The BBQ is a little on the dry side, but they supply a sauce.  I use a little sauce and add beans to my sammich.
Worth a try, thanks - BTW what is chow-chow?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?   Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
I like it.  Especially their beans.  My wife likes the chow-chow.  I also like their chocolate-chip cookies.  The cookies are halfway dipped in chocolate.  We ate it last week.

The BBQ is a little on the dry side, but they supply a sauce.  I use a little sauce and add beans to my sammich.
Worth a try, thanks - BTW what is chow-chow?
Chow-Chow is a relish, usually made from vegetables and served cold. When I was a kid, my mother used to make it and we would us it on pinto beans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?   Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Bar-B-Que, Hoover, Ala. - any good?
Page 1 of 1