Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AMERICAN HORROR STORY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

AMERICAN HORROR STORY Empty
PostSubject: AMERICAN HORROR STORY   AMERICAN HORROR STORY EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:30 am

Just caught up with seasons one and two. Scary stuff. Anyone catch episode one of Under The Dome last week? Stephen King kicked it off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN HORROR STORY   AMERICAN HORROR STORY EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:22 pm

I just finished season one and two and started on three. It's definitely not your normal stuff. It takes awhile to transition with the actors to their new roles every season.
I watched the beginning of season four this week though and the music was so loud I couldn't hear what Jessica Lange was saying about half the time. If they keep that junk up I'll stop watching. My hearing isn't all that great anyway.
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

wilburforce

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN HORROR STORY   AMERICAN HORROR STORY EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Sounds like The Sound Of Music on NBC last year. Even old pro Audra McDonald seemed to have a hard time being heard over the canned music. Hope they clear that up when they do Peter Pan in December.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN HORROR STORY   AMERICAN HORROR STORY EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:40 pm

If you have a home theater setup, turn up the volume on the center channel. That's where most of the dialog goes.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
wilburforce

wilburforce

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN HORROR STORY   AMERICAN HORROR STORY EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Just finished season 3 The Coven last week. Kathy Bates stole the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN HORROR STORY   AMERICAN HORROR STORY Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN HORROR STORY
Page 1 of 1