Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are these people crazy or saints?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Are these people crazy or saints? Empty
PostSubject: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:33 pm

I say they're crazy. You all know that I love my four legged family members, but dammit, if my cat attacked my baby and I was so afraid of it that I barricaded myself and my family (including my dog!) in the bedroom and called 911... well, let's just say that kitty would get a .22 long in the back of the head.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/11/oregon-cat-that-trapped-family-to-get-therapy/?intcmp=latestnews

And really, therapy for a f-ing CAT?? Gimme a friggin break.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 pm

LUNATICS!!!!

That cat would be decomposing in a hole if it had happened to me!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 pm

I'm glad another animal lover feels the same way I do.

Is it wrong that I laughed my ass off when I read this article??

http://touch.latimes.com/#story/la-na-nn-hostage-cat-20140311/

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

That cat would be at the shelter if it was mine....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 am

nochain wrote:
LUNATICS!!!!

That cat would be decomposing in a hole if it had happened to me!

Listened to the 911 call....what a bunch of morons
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 am

I used to control my cat with a squirt gun. If that didn't do it, a foot or anything used as a club would work, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:02 am

This cat is a little too curious, ya think?

Are these people crazy or saints? KdTRYCu
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 am

Eric wrote:
This cat is a little too curious, ya think?

Are these people crazy or saints? KdTRYCu

LOL! Good one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:20 pm

I'm not a cat psychiatrist, but I'd like to know how hard the guy "kicked the cat in the rear."  If the blow was painful enough to really  hurt the cat and the cat turns around and retaliates, that family needs to have the cat taken away for the animal's protection.

As for it scratching the baby's face when the baby pulled its tail, that's to be expected. Animals have a right to defend themselves just like people do.
The baby wasn't mauled, it had a couple of scratches. The family admitted that.

A little slap on the behind and then keeping the kitty away from the baby was all that was needed- not a kick in the rear. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have even slapped the cat on the behind. I'd figure it was a lesson learned and let it be. I'll bet the baby will never pull the cat's tail again, and the cat probably will stay away from the tail pulling baby.

I think this family needs to give the cat up to some family that doesn't have kids. They apparently think animals should take crap off of kids and then get kicked for doing what's natural.

Yes, it's the family that's nuts, not the cat.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I agree Otter.. Maybe the parent's should be charged with animal cruelty..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I agree Otter..  Maybe the parent's should be charged with animal cruelty..

LOL- I don't know if you're joking or not. I guess the cat got his or her revenge with all the embarrassment it caused the parents. They will always be known as the wussies who couldn't protect themselves against a house cat.

Seriously though, if you kick a dog or a cat, you reap what you sow.
I guess we just don't expect cats to wreak so much havoc when they get pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are these people crazy or saints?   Are these people crazy or saints? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are these people crazy or saints?
Page 1 of 1