Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread Empty
PostSubject: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm

The grass is growin high.

and the guy I pay to do it is my neighbor and he siad he only wanted $15 to do it and Ive been given him $20 just because i dont have to worry about it. Now he dont even weed eat it anymore.

and I dont know how to say something because I dont want problem with my neighbor.

I need to say something because I cant have my yard looking like this.

and if I hire a lawn service which I want to now, I would have to go tell him.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:06 pm

*Tree*~ wrote:
The grass is growin high.

and the guy I pay to do it is my neighbor and he siad he only wanted $15 to do it and Ive been given him $20 just because i dont have to worry about it. Now he dont even weed eat it anymore.

and I dont know how to say something because I dont want problem with my neighbor.

I need to say something because I cant have my yard looking like this.

and if I hire a lawn service which I want to now, I would have to go tell him.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mad

Decision, decisions.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Put on one of your South Florida bathing suits, get a beach towel and when you see him say "I was going to lay out in yard but the grass is too high" Soon your grass will be a 1/4 high.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Life's a beach!

My yard guy doesn't weed eat either, but he is me.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Put on one of your South Florida bathing suits, get a beach towel and when you see him say "I was going to lay out in yard but the grass is too high" Soon your grass will be a 1/4 high.

lol, that might have worked in pcola. But he would probaly think im crazy if I tried that here.

as I dont use any of my yard. Its just for looks. I have a screened in pool we all lay out in. pretty much everybody here has one.

plus, he has a really bitchy wife that everybody in the neighborhood is scared of.

It was a fun idea though. I think ill just get me a few drinks in me later and go ask how much for weed eating. I will make sure i go over with some cleavage, it couldnt hurt Wink
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 am

Oooooo. You're baaaaad!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 am

chrissy, what I wanna know is "What is frak?"
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 pm

yelladawg wrote:
chrissy, what I wanna know is "What is frak?"

I first heard frak in the old
Battlestar Galactica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread   its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread Empty

Back to top Go down

its rainin like frak here and I need a gripe thread
Page 1 of 1