Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Pee Wee's request - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:41 am

We need to schedule a meet-up. Mommy worries 'cause I'm part pit bull, and sometimes other people don't like me. I don't get out much because of that.

One time, some big dogs got in a fight down at the beach doggy park. I escaped through the fence and ran all the way up to the other dog park up top. I was running home, but two people helped Mommy catch up with me.

I can't stand dog fights. Sometimes other big dogs pick on me 'cause I look big and mean, but I just run. Fast. Very fast.

One of my favorite things to do at the beach doggy park is chase sticks. Mommy throws them in the water, and I swim out and get'em back. Sometimes she throws them too far, and I just watch the sticks fade into the sunset. I can swim a little bit, but I'm not too good at it. Otter, I'll bet you swim really well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:00 am

Mattie and Toby are both loveable, but Mattie is very very possessive of her squeekie toys..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey Buddy. I went out to the dog park on Saturday and the park where the water is was all closed up. They had something my daddy called a "pad lock" on the gate. The water looked even browner than big brown dog. I don't think I want to go swimming in it right now. I guess I'll have to wait until it changes color before I can chase the ball into the water again. I only did it that one day and it was about the most fun I ever had.
Anyway, we left the bottom of the hill park and went to the top of the hill park and there were lots of dogs there. I like that place a lot because there is NO SHOWER in it. Me and big brown got so dirty you would not believe it. We are getting to be pretty good friends now, me and brown. He is a lab and pittie mix too just like you Buddy. I wonder if you two big guys look alike? It would be real good to meet you sometime.
Me and big brown dog and mommie and daddy go to the park almost every weekend now. My mommy and daddy have the same color of hair- it is kind of gray or white and there aren't too many people at the dog park who look like they do. Oh, you don't need to know what they look like. You see my picture. If I'm there I'll have on a purple halter thing. If you see me with them there sometime go and say hello to them. My daddy especially likes to talk to people at the park. Sometimes mommy watches TV on her telephone. You might think she would get enough of that at home.We might not be there this Saturday though, because somebody said some of that rain stuff was coming back. I think we got enough of that already.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm

I think my daddy human is thinking about taking me and Toby to the beach park near Ft Pickins one of these days if him and mommy ever get finished with the flower beds and things.. Daddy wants to jump in the motor home and go someplace for a few nights too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:18 pm

My daddy and momma are talking about taking a weekend trip sometime soon to Helen Ga.  If they do, it will be my first camping trip ever. I will get to sleep in that funny big box in the back yard that big brown calls the little big house. Big brown lived with momma and daddy in that thing for almost a month one time and he said it was real fun. Nearly every night they would sleep somewhere different. Mom and dad said something about hiking when they get to this Georgia place. . They are pretty old people. I hope they don't go to sleep and go to that bridge thing and leave me and big brown at a campground someplace. I'm sure they wouldn't do that to us. Big Brown said they have been hiking and didn't die before but compared to me and big brown they are real slow. When we both run fast neither of my parents can catch us.
They said something about mountains which I guess are big piles of dirt. There are some of those out at the dog park sometimes but I don't think they are mountains. I guess I'll have to see what they are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:07 pm

My mommy and daddy took me to get another bath and haircut a few days ago.. I just had one 2 weeks ago, but this time they cut off almost everything except the top of my head and half of my tail!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look more like that little runt poodle Toby now, but I'm still a LOT bigger.. It's easier jumping up on mommy and daddie's laps now though..

I know I was feeling hot when I went outside, but they could have just let me stay inside in the AC or something..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:39 am

Hi y'all. Soph here. I'd love to go to the Ft. Pickens park too! We seriously are just not going anywhere right now. Geez. Thank heavens we have a nice yard or I'd be going bonkers. My neighbor parked his boat in Mom's dock and that gave me lots to bark at for a while. There's also a CAT who's been coming around, more fun, but generally it's been pretty dull here.

It's been 2 months today since Paige had her operation. Mom says she has 2-3 months so I guess we'll be picking up the activity level soon.

Till then, we both wanted to say HI!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Hey everybody, it's Pepper here. I went to the doggy park yesterday with big brown and momma and daddy. There weren't too many dogs there at first but they started showing up later on. The park on the water is still closed down. The water looks less brown though so maybe one day soon it will open up again. I liked chasing the ball in the water so I can't wait.
Mommy's daughter came over today and gave mommy a funny card. On the front there was a picrure of a donkey with a tag on him that said 75% off. She thought that was real strange. It said "Mom, I know you love a bargain."
Then when she opened it it said "so I got you this cheap ass card."  Then it said Happy Mother's Day and thanks for raising me so well.  Mommy laughed and laughed.
I wondered if I was supposed to get my mommy dog a card today but she is still up there in Brewton. I did lick my human mommy a lot last night when she was trying to sleep though, and she said nice things to me so she seems happy at least. I hope my doggy mom is happy too. I don't think about her much anymore, what with big brown and me staying so busy playing. She's still got my sisters with her though so I'm sure she's probably happy. Maybe she's reading this. If you are- Happy MOther's Day Mommy Dog.    Love Pepper  And PS, I miss you sometimes but I am real happy. Please don't worry about me, ok?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:45 am

Pepper! I thought your name was the Otter, same as your mommy's name. I get mixed up sometimes, so I'm sorry if I called you Otter instead of Pepper!

Paige, my dearest! I am so glad you are still OK. Soph, please tell her I want to meet both of you out at that Fort Pickens park as soon as Paige is up and around.

Mattie, I am sure you are gorgeous with your new haircut! Oh - and Mommy still has a picture of you with Toby, if you want her to put it up here. She's been saving it, 'cause she doesn't want to share it without your permission.

We haven't been to the Bayview Park in at least two weeks.  Sad Bummer. Mommy has been working hard at all her unpaid jobs, 'specially since that flood when so many pets got lost. The good news is she is feeling lots better since she is up and moving around lots of the the time now.

Mommy wants to know if the doggy park at Fort Pickens has shade. Or do humans have to sit in the sun? Sun doesn't bother me, but Mommy gets weird when she gets all hot and stuff.

Pepper, if I ever see you at the Bayview Park, I will say hi! I am all black with a white patch on my chest and some white on my feet. I weigh about 60 pounds, but I look bigger. I have a brand new bright orange collar, too. I still have a really bad habit of turning over on my back and peeing into the air whenever I meet new people, so tell your Mommy and Daddy to watch out!

Mommy and Daddy are what they call "fluffy." I think that means they are both a little bigger than some humans. Mommy has blonde hair. Sometimes, it has a little gray in it, but then it turns all blonde again. Mommy can't see too well, so she has to wear sunglasses over her glasses when we go to the park (my sister chewed up her old glasses that used to turn dark in the sun.) Mommy's sunglasses are huge - she looks like a big bug when she wears them, so she should be easy to spot. Daddy has short, dark hair with gray in it and a gray beard. I wonder why Daddy's hair doesn't turn dark again magically, like Mommy's does? Daddy must not have the MoJo....

Mommy and Daddy embarrass me sometimes, because they like to wear matching tee shirts, like they are five year old twins or something. The ones they wear now have a picture of a pit bull on the back, and it says "Finding Diesel" on it. I'll make sure they wear their matching shirts next time we go to the park.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:29 am

I hope Tobi and I can get to the park one day to play with everybody.. Daddy wants to take us, but mommy keeps giving him work to do in the flower beds.. They have spent hours and hours working on the latest spot.. 4-5 hours a day for the last 2 weeks, even weekends.. They have a 10'x8' spot finished up.. Only another 4'x8' part to go, but it's mostly the big roots wrapped all around each other.. There are tons of roots from 2 BIG oak trees and lots of old vines and bushes there, but they are digging, cutting, and even using a chain saw to cut some of them.. Daddy sharpens up the shovel and loper every day before they start, but after a while, they are dull again.. Daddy even bent the metal part of the spade/pitchfork that holds the fork part to the handle.. They bought a new one yesterday, but were too tired to work after they got home from the store.. They even used the water hose to wash most of the sand off of some of the roots... Daddy said there are soooooooo many roots that he wishes he had some dynamite.. They are digging down 1-1/2 feet deep and are even finding old insulation, busted up bricks, and an old wire for cable TV.. The TV in the house still works.. :-) Me and Tobi just sit around watching them work.. They keep bringing us outside to "go pottie", but then they pick it up and throw it in that big green thingie that the big truck picks up every week..

Melisa, please feel free to post any pic daddy sends you...
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Hey y'all!  So much going on............
I'm very tired and sleeping more  than I should  Mom makes sure I don't hurt.

Mom's got a new pup coming in from Quebec.....named Hanna.

Please welcome her as you did me.

Hugs.

Last edited by stormwatch89 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm

I hope you feel better soon Soph..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Revision! Bud, I was having an off day, but generally feeling pretty well.

Mom says we won't have that day at Ft. Pickens as I won't be getting better. That's confirmed, but hell they gave me 2-3 months and I'm closing in on the 3 month marker! I feel good and am only sorry that we will not meet.

Favor: Please meet Miss Hanna DeVersailes: She's going to need a mentor other than "the Soph"

Seriously.

You could and will do so much for her.

Major kisses!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:54 am

Crying here.....

Stormy, Mommy says you have a PM.

Last edited by Melissa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:57 am

Paige, we will all be here for Hannah, but I am grieving. You are my bestest buddy and pen pal, and we never even met. I am sad. So sad. And I am sorry I have not been around on our thread - Mommy has a lot of changes going on in her life.

Mattie, what are your Dad and Mom going to plant in those big holes???

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 am

Melissa, mommy and daddy planted a strange looking vine called an Aristolochia Gigantea, a red passion plant vine, and lots of different colored elephant ears, including a black one..  I'll send you pics after the water stops dripping down from the sky..  I don't like going outside when it gets me wet..  They dug up roots for weeks, then filled the hole in with the dirt and a few bags of top soit and potting soil, then covered it all with that black plastic thats supposed to keep weeds from growing, then covered everything with the old white marble chips and even bought some new ones because the old ones weren't enough..  They even got a few new candles with that strange smell that chases away mosquitos..  Yesterday, mommy cleaned some stains in the carpet and daddy washed the motor home and then the van.  Just when daddy was putting away the vaccum cleaner, mommy was having a good time laughing at daddy telling him it's his fault that it started raining all over the clean windshield.....
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:04 pm

Mattie's friend Toby!

Pee Wee's request - Page 13 A1toby13
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Here is Topby with big sis Mattie!

Pee Wee's request - Page 13 A1matt10
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Oh my dear friend Buddie,

I will so miss all but ya never know.

Yesterday was my 3 month marker and also the day Miss Hannah was born!

Kinda cool, huh?

hugs
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Biggest doggy hugs in the world back at you, dear Paige. Biggest hugs ever.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:02 am

Oh, thank you, my dear friend.

Mom's been looking at this?

Pee Wee's request - Page 13 MFeJlZhs
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Congratulations Paige and human mommy..... :-)
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Smile Pretty excited and hope I get to meet Hanna.

Mom says I was that small once????

Seriously?

Thanks, Jake.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:12 pm

You're welcome Paige and Stormy...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 am

Hannah? Are you here yet? Waiting to welcome you to the fold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next