Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ?   For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Granny4Peace wrote:
As a 13 year survivor of advanced ovarian cancer, I am very greatful for chemotherapy! The drugs that were used on me were taxol and carboplatin. Taxol is a derivative of the Pacific Yew tree and carboplatin is made from platinum. Both occur naturally. They were both highly toxic, but they did the trick, as evidenced by my existence today. I also have two sisters who are cancer survivors, partially because of Taxol. When you are faced with the very real death threat of cancer, I think you become much more open-minded about the options that are placed before you.

I'm truely sorry about your grand baby, Teo. I have grandchildren that I adore, and I can't honestly say I wouldn't feel the same way you do if faced with similar circumstances. But I would bet that more people are saved by modern medicine that succumb to it.

Granny that's the problem, many do get better. For instance. I worked in the Nuke Med Dept at Baptist long ago. The chief tech threw up a bone scan of a 70 year old man that was eaten up with cancer. The guy looked like walking dead. Next to that film he threw up another picture of the same man completely clear of cancer. It was one year later. The man's daughter didn't want her dad to suffer as she knew her dad wouldn't want it. They told her that he was eaten up with bone cancer and would be dead in a couple months at best. She asked them not to tell him and allow him to go home. Long story short. His body finally kicked in and healed itself. Your body is a wealth of medicines and repair systems. Sometimes the healing power is just belief.
Back to top Go down
Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ?   For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm

We all have heard these miracle stories and I believe they are true, but when faced with the odds, I chose the right one for me. I hope and pray you never have to face it yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/g4p
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ?   For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Granny4Peace wrote:
We all have heard these miracle stories and I believe they are true, but when faced with the odds, I chose the right one for me. I hope and pray you never have to face it yourself.

I believe I won't . but thank you. I think the miracle are the people that survive chemo and get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ?   For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For all you little trusting sheep...How much more do I have to show you before you believe me ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2