Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. Empty
PostSubject: Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.   Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 am

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/07/30/whooping-cough-vaccine.aspx?e_cid=20120805_SNL_MS_1

Surprise! Whooping Cough Spreads Mainly through Vaccinated Populations

In 2010, the largest outbreak of whooping cough in over 50 years occurred in California. Around that same time, a scare campaign was launched in the California by Pharma-funded medical trade associations, state health officials and national media, targeting people opting out of receiving pertussis vaccine, falsely accusing them of causing the outbreak.

However, research published in March of this year paints a very different picture than the one spread by the media2.

In fact, the study showed that 81 percent of 2010 California whooping cough cases in people under the age of 18 occurred in those who were fully up to date on the whooping cough vaccine. Eleven percent had received at least one shot, but not the entire recommended series, and only eight percent of those stricken were unvaccinated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.   Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 am

I assume that you are referring to the same Dr Joseph Mercola that has been ordered to stop making false claims.

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/mercola.html
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.   Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 am

Admin wrote:
I assume that you are referring to the same Dr Joseph Mercola that has been ordered to stop making false claims.

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/mercola.html

FDA is a lying sack supporting big pharma so I'll stay with Mercola. You are free to sling all the mud you want. FDA shuts down healthy food sources and backs GMO. There are a lot of people the government would shut down if they could. Just because some Bureaucrat runs his mouth means nothing. They are all on the Medical industries payroll. Just as the financial regulators are and of course most of our politicians. Autism is hundreds of times more prevalent since they started new vaccination procedures.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.   Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 am

Don't mind me, just trying to get you blood boiling on this happy Sunday morning. However, call me an ostrich if you want, but I will continue to dance with what brung me.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.   Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Don't mind me, just trying to get you blood boiling on this happy Sunday morning. However, call me an ostrich if you want, but I will continue to dance with what brung me.

Oh as much as I hate big brother and his medical slaughter houses I have learned to compartmentalize my feelings or else I say bad words and I don't want that here either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.   Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaccines are 10 times more likely to give you the disease they are designed to prevent.
Page 1 of 1